Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality @ itch.io 1,5000+ Works for Min. $5.00

Thanks @PeteMcc!

6 Likes

Ikr? One Shot has me thinking: go for it. I’m sorry they took One Hand Clapping off of Itch and it hasn’t come to Steam as yet.

5 Likes

I bit the bullet and got it, there were some others I missed in there that are interesting

These 2 were only released a few months ago:
Challenging rogulike where you have to pick up the bullets you shoot

Nicely illustrated metroidvania? (only seen a little bit of this game but heard its good)
https://serenity-forge.itch.io/neversong

And some others:
Kind of like slayaway camp but better in my opinion

You probably know this game

Again you probably know it, it was a meme game for a while

6 Likes

Most of those must have just been added because I don’t recall most of those…So Thanks for the update, @PeteMcc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Honestly couldn’t remember if they were there before since there were so many titles, but I thought I would have noticed something like octodad or runner 3 last time I looked, you may have just confirmed my suspicions.

6 Likes

Yup, the list blew up, increased from 742 to 745 before I went to bed last night.

This morning, we are at a cool thou:

Just glancing, I see additional titles of:

I have to get back to work, so I will look at this tonight probably in detail.

Super pleased with the content of this bundle and that the developers are all coming together to contribute.

7 Likes

ok so as someone who never rly touched itch.io uhm…I’m supposed to start here, right?

6 Likes

omg Underhero is amazing, guys go get it if you don’t have it already

6 Likes

Yup, or just go straight to the bundle link, though of course you will need to register for an account, with an email, so that they can link in your email to your purchase, etc.

It’s easy to use, but the website sometimes can look a bit funny, they do have their own launcher as well, keep in mind that it’s not required.

Also keep in mind that it’s all DRM-free downloads only, no Steam keys. (A lot of games if you buy on Itch, they will give you a Steam key also, the store’s page will tell you if it includes a key. For this bundle, there are no keys.)

6 Likes

yeah I figured no steam keys and an extra account, but that’s basically a whole library of games for 5 bucks, even if a lot of crap is stuck to it, still quite a few interesting titles there :thinking::sweat_smile:

Aight, Imma go get my new filled to the brims itch.io library lol

6 Likes

Your library stays clean and only adds the stuff you want to add to it. See post #18 above for details

If you choose to add everything, it takes some time. I would wait until the sale is over before doing that, since more stuff is probably going to get added still.

You can also use Collections on Itch, you can categorize your games however you want.

6 Likes

oooh great, thank you, I missed that post (well, most of the thread if I’m being honest :grimacing:)

6 Likes

@PeteMcc Cool! I’m glad you did find some stuff you like in there. ^^ I must go nuzz Neversong - love that name too.

@anon63424221 You so funny ^^

@YQMaoski Depth of Extinction Reminds me of my obsession with Raft streams - so much water. :heart: There’s one called Submerged that I can’t run, but can’t wait to play. Neither of those the same genre, but yeah, flood a world with water or cover it in snow, I’m there. In fact, walking around snowy places in Skyrim is the bit I enjoyed most.

@delenn13 Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You the best. nod nod

@Donluis524 Those look nice, esp. Cuckoo Castle art style.

@GDBringer Post update, you likely find more shinies now.

@EyeQue How did you do that script thingie? O_O

7 Likes

I used a script that was posted in this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/gxh1bj/itchio_bundle_for_racial_justice_and_equality_pay/ . It has been removed because it was hitting the Itch servers apparently. You could look through it to see if there is another one that will do the trick. Also, a guy on that thread did this… itchio-Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality-Pages - Google Sheets Pretty amazing. More games were added too!

5 Likes

@EyeQue Bless that sweet soul - that is a huge amount of data to tuck into a Spreadsheet! Cheers for that share. ^^

I can imagine the script was seeing too much use all at once. :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

I tried

but nothing seemed to happen. The one I used had about 3 lines to the script. You put the link to the bundle into the Itch client like so Open Developer Tools. Paste script. Hit return, then voilà!

5 Likes

Problem is the number of games keeps growing I just saw it go from 1000 to 1012, I think I am just going to wait till the end of the sale and then go though it and pick the ones I want to play.

5 Likes

Good plan. I’m hoping that the new ones go to the ‘bottom’ of the pages. Right now, I’m just doing a casual look through of the content and smiling every time I see a title I know or had wishlisted on Steam - like Blind Men and One Shot. Night of the Consumers is in there too! It’s so wacky, it’ll be fun to try winning it, lol. big hugs :heart:

5 Likes

I had a look on wayback…[Itch.io] Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality (Pay $5 for 744+ games) : GameDeals That was the script I used. It throws out loads of errors but the games get added. I like to see everything in the app then decide which games I want to try out. To each their own though. SO many…too many! :wink:

5 Likes

In different times, this bundle could have been called - The Games for Life, Good luck! Bundle, heh.

Ah webarchive. Sigh. I should ask for and finish reading Catcher in the Rye. It was actually pretty good as far as I got. Dunno how it goes on, but Holden was interesting to me.

4 Likes