Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality @ itch.io 1,5000+ Works for Min. $5.00

Thanks, @YQMaoski for the info/instructions…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

OH WOW… Look what I just found…I “think” this will be the first one I try out since i don’t have it on Steam.

6 Likes

The imagery that one conjured instantly reminded me of Wandering Willows. So sad they never made a sequel. It had its grindy bits, but so many cutesie pets to find and raise! It was a nice one. That kind of pretty, sweet casual game feels, you know?

6 Likes

someone did the work so you can benefit:

There are a bunch more projects that are being added tomorrow as well.

6 Likes

It is a sequel though isn’t it? :wink:
I am just realising this doesn’t make sense if you don’t know what I am talking about so let me know if you don’t and I will explain myself.

7 Likes

Squirrel is all ears, do explain. purr

4 Likes

Wow - I will certainly be donating to this.

Did anyone see this on the list? The%20Journey%20Down

I’m not being lazy, honest. I need to have cataract surgery, but with all the crap going on can’t get it done anytime soon. I’m having to limit my PC, gaming and reading time because I get a blinding headache if I spend to much time doing either of those things.

There are 3 parts to this game, and it is a great game. If it is not in the bundle perhaps there is a way we can suggest it?

Thanks.

Back to my introvert corner now.

7 Likes

I took a look at the list that @YQMaoski published and apparently “the journey down” is not included in the bundle (sorry :persevere:)

But … As some developers are still adding their projects it is possible that The journey down will still be added :hibiscus: :crossed_fingers:t4: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Thank you so very much for letting me know. I now have that bundle and no hope of ever finishing anything in there. <3

6 Likes

Do the five / ten minutes rule - if it doesn’t entertain you at all in that time, switch to another. If you can, say in about 10 years or so, you might be able to finish all that you like! (Totally joking and there is no Mathematical basis for any of that)

6 Likes

Thank You. I appreciate you looking. I’d really like to finish the rest of the series and do recommend the game for anyone who hasn’t played it.

4 Likes

OK so Glttermitten Grove although being a full game is actually hiding a secret game inside of it, which I believe was its main focus, its a bit lacklustre compared to the original from what I have heard.

4 Likes

OH! That’s why I was confused… I had meant for the devs of Wandering Willows to have made a sequel. Meep… What did I write up there?

4 Likes

Oh OK, don’t worry it’s me confused at like 4am. Ignore me.

5 Likes

I ran a script that added everything to the Itch launcher app. I also added all my Itch into Playnite…

Makes it easier (for me at least) to browse.

7 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! That looks like a pretty good bundle.

I checked 5 games that looked interesting and I found that 2 of them were free to download (not claim).

This is not a recommendation. They just caught my eye and were free. It makes me wonder if there are others.

7 Likes

I did a search on ALL of itch.io and didn’t see it either. Sorry :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

No. hugs :heart:

6 Likes

Find these ones, looks interenting to me

There’s way to much games to see yet

7 Likes

They are playing ‘chicken’ now I guess… Maximum funds up to 5 million.

5 Likes

I am tempted to get this but I will never play 90% of these games as I am not interested in them. But I did notice this in there

This game released last month I think and is a interesting chill little deck builder about holding conversations. It seems really cool.

7 Likes