Badge Hunters Anonymous

I think I missed a day somewhere. I have a badge for 100 days only. T_T

6 Likes

Iā€™m real proud of you, Nick! :+1:

Canā€™t believe itā€™s already been a year, thoughā€¦ weā€™re getting old LMAO

6 Likes

Congrats @NICK9X9 :partying_face:

I was super close to getting devotee myself, until my internet cut out for a week straight, which is when I lost the streak. And even though that was probably like half a year ago, itā€™s still the reason for my long leave of absence

5 Likes

I actually got the aficionado badge as well on June 18th. I didnā€™t say anything because I didnā€™t really want to show it off too much, or something like that, but I realize it is something to be proud of.

Anyone know how to become a regular? Itā€™s a little convoluted even after you guys explained how to get it somewhat. Iā€™m guessing no one knows exactly what the requirements are. Iā€™m not to concerned with badges either since I as well as @Truly are not interested in a lot of topics. Which they say here.

So, for me achieving regular status may not happen which is unfortunate, but Iā€™m not going to force myself to read everything and post all the time if I am not interested.

8 Likes

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 daysā€¦

Must have visited at least 50% of days
Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
Must not have been suspended or silenced

https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

8 Likes

This is actually really useful to know, thanks @Animosity!

I actually always thought it was a certain number of users, instead of actual activity requirement. I always thought that thereā€™s a specific limit to the number of however many top active users within a time frame. Itā€™s kind of like that, but people only fall off because of lack of activity, not because of getting bumped off by others. Thatā€™s good to know. :smiley:

8 Likes

Youā€™re welcome bro. I donā€™t know if they changed it at all so i wouldnā€™t take it as 100% u need to do this. I figured i post it anyway tho.

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Animosity!

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. I hope it helps.

7 Likes

So Iā€™m a regular for the 3rd or 4th timeā€¦
Iā€™d like to think that makes me more of a regular than anyone else. /s

7 Likes

XDā€¦ I donā€™t think it quite works that way, but if in your mind it does, why not?

6 Likes

Would that make you an irregular regular?

8 Likes

Heh now thatā€™s a badge Iā€™d want!

6 Likes

lol just noticed it, you got to decide it @Vindace.
I do like it though! Thanks whoever set it. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Well hows about that! Haha it seems only fitting!

7 Likes

Itā€™s amazing what happens when you try to read everything :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Just earned my second anniversary badge! So happy second birthday to me I guess!

I canā€™t believe itā€™s been so long, itā€™s been one hell of a ride.

9 Likes

0a5dd926-6a8e-4a20-a114-45651a1cef50

10 Likes

Well, I got this new badge called ā€œPopular Linkā€ (Translating it from my own language so it might not be the real name) and apparently Iā€™m 1 of the only 2 people who have this badge,

so, haha! Iā€™m better than all of you! Praise your new god!

Edit: Itā€™s original name is ā€œGreat Shareā€

11 Likes

Congrats :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Just sayingā€¦Today this happened :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

12 Likes