Badge Hunters Anonymous

It’s been a year with this community, time went by faster than i thought…

9 Likes

Huh. That badge I believe is bugged. I have it and the listing is showing me that 7 total people have it.

6 Likes

It’s actually called “Famous Link” :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Just got my second Anniversary Badge! I guess we coukd say Chrono and I are getting pretty serious…

10 Likes

Doesn’t seem that serious since you’re still saying “my” instead of “our”. Awful relationship, consider couples therapy.

9 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that sweet Brazilian sense of humor be like

7 Likes

Regular again! :upside_down_face: Didn’t know I had lost it again though…

7 Likes

Apparently I’m celebrating my 3rd anniversary today.

16 Likes

I guess I’m a 3yo babi as well

13 Likes

Holy crap I hit Devotee! Never thought I’d actually hit that, I was sure I missed a day or two along the way this year.

14 Likes

Wow indeed… Someone should get a life :smiley:

15 Likes

Welcome to the club! :smiley:

11 Likes

So a bit stunned. I earned Popular Link. O_o. It a posting of the Chrono Countdown those lovely people made ages ago. Random, but cute. Eh heh…

8 Likes

@YQMaoski do you know how can i earn the “Certified” badge ? Cause discobot only message new user registration

6 Likes

the 2 tutorial commands (as i recall it), are @discobot start new user and @discobot start advanced user
then you just follow the PM instructions

8 Likes

I got the same badge for posting that same link hehe

6 Likes

If you type AT discobot display help, you will get all of the available options. Doing this in a PM will eventually grant you the badge.

Follow the instructions from there. It’s kind of a hidden feature that you have to read through.

There are two levels of user tutorials and @Gnuffi has typed out the two different commands that you need. It comes with the two respective badges. “new user” results in the Certified badge.

7 Likes

@Gnuffi @YQMaoski thank you very much

6 Likes

Meow! New Anniversary Badge today. 3 years running. :heart:

8 Likes

Congrats…:dizzy::sparkler::sparkles::tada::fireworks::boom:

6 Likes