Badge Hunters Anonymous

can’t, it’s one of those few that’s unobtainable the way the system works

9 Likes

I can only imagine that it was functional before. I guess it was functional before or maybe even after I heard there was a different type of currency used for Chrono back in the day. The only way I could think it would work now would be under “Share a link to this post” was the “Send this link in an email.” :confused:

6 Likes

nope
it’s all about how discourse is setup within each individual platform, certain features aren’t always just used/active
there is a couple on the list that doesn’t function on chrono the way discourse is connected here

9 Likes

We can’t use email replies. We also cannot invite people here.

I seem to have plateaued at 39. Whereas @Gnuffi here has a couple more… :smile:

9 Likes

well, you doooo have that little one -i can never obtain :wink:
:hugs:

9 Likes

Took me a while but I finally got one of these ^^

18 Likes

Congratulations @Truly :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

And out of curiosity, people:

How many “nice reply” badges do you guys have? :thinking:

I get a new notification once in a while and now I’ve amassed 223 of them… I think I post too much.

12 Likes

I have 21, I’m going for the
https://206.81.1.216/badges/47/devotee

badge without ever missing a single day! I got the
https://206.81.1.216/badges/46/aficionado

Badge already so maybe I can actually do it! Will that be a new record?? Lmao

9 Likes

Well, I have a small pile of 9, but ever growing!

What would you guys think of an April Fools badge though? It would be a good joke.

This photo is only of a person laughing. (Or having a stomach cramp.) and in “no way” is there another photo hidden within this picture. D̶̮̳͐̂́O̴͉̹̓̓͝ ̷͕̊̐̓N̶̲̱̾͘͜O̴͕͂̇̿T̶͗̅ͅ ̶̨̢̑̐̽͜L̶̖͎̐͋O̸͈̠̎̈O̴͍͈͇̒K̴̟̀̔ ̷̪̹̎͝F̶̦̻̪̺͆̐Ȍ̸̲̽̀̇͠R̸̢͚̉̈ ̸̨͖͚͍̌͌̊̈́̉͜I̷͓̩̱͚̒͜T̴̛̥̰̦̑,̶̜̖̰̐̈͒ ̸̢͎̠̱̾́͌̉̒́͗D̴̛͙̮̗͓̈́̓͐O̴̢͈͍̦̓̊̕͠ ̴̛͎͍͉̩̺̳̲̒͘Ṉ̴̱͒͒̈́̎́̑̓ͅO̴̢͖͔̟͉̤̝̽̈́Ṯ̴̜̲͈̌̋̎̈́̄͘͜ ̴̧̭̯̺͉̫̰̊̓̈́F̵͎̜̅Ï̷̢̃̿͘͠Ǹ̷̛̻͉̠̳͇̉̎D̶̜͕̳̍̿̋͜͠ ̷̛̯͉̫̈́́͛̒Ì̶̳̺̝̕T̴̗͍͙́,̶̜̖̰̐̈͒ IT̸̡̗̤̊̐͛͆͠ ̸̧͈̩̙̽̑I̶̻̳̺͕͇͈̗̹̪̐͑̿̏̀S̷̟̙͍̪̪̈́͆̓̓̌͝͠ͅ ̸̨̧̺̘̭͔̼̞̤́L̸̢̜͉͉͕̖̮͕̈́̋̈́͊̒͜͠O̸̡̖̰̘̠̰̼̣͓̜͗̌͆̈́́̐̅̄͛̊͜O̵͍̥̜̤̤̖̐͌̽̾̎̆͆̈͜K̸͇͔̗̘̦͙̤͖̐̏͜ͅǏ̸̡̙̤̙̲͚͓̄̌̅͘N̵̢̜̘̮̬͎̩̰̈́̔͛́̏̂͘G̵̟̻̫̓̌̌̿͗̌̈́̉͆̕ ̶̡̥̮͔̮̱̖͓̌̌̽͌͆̕̕͝F̵̧̣̙͔̳̘͇͈͊͌̇̎̂̂͒͛̽O̸͓̤͈̯̟̝͑͘R̸̻̜̬̭̟͇̰͉͕̾͆͛̓̈́͂̊̒̚͠ ̸̢͎̠̱̾́͌̉̒́͗Ý̷̢̬̤̼̹̱̟̳̰̩̯̓̽̈́Ö̶̘̫̪̹̩̣̤̣̩̯́̊̑̀͋̓ͅU̸̮͎̦̹̦̒̏̍̀̋̂̅̿

10 Likes

why didn’t I listen to you goddamit )’:

Congrats! and congrats to @CreatureFeet as well – and good luck getting to 365!!! Although I now feel twice as worse for having so many…

Maybe @Gnuffi can’t make me feel better with the heaps upon heaps of likes he has :joy:

10 Likes

11 Likes

I demand mine, I failed horribly at it, but I tried D:

9 Likes

I just figured out how I can adjust/add new titles and badges. Hue hue hue :grimacing:

12 Likes

That smile on the raccoon’s face just became slightly more ominous/mischievous…

10 Likes

ahmagawd! i just got my 2nd anniversary i’ve (officially) now been here for 2 years… :no_mouth:

14 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

I’m finally back to being a Regular. :grin:

12 Likes

And finally i got it too! :star_struck:

And also…

15 Likes

WTG, @NICK9X9 :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

8 Likes