Back to Today's Deal

Badge Hunters Anonymous

Hey, do you have to just visit Chrono daily for the one-year badge, or do you need to do posts or some action as well?

I remember reading about other requirements (basically being active) but I can’t find the link in Firefox’s browsing history.

yeah just visit the site once a day.

Maybe I was mistaken, I think this was what I read, but it is about trust levels:
Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

Well thanks for the input! Right now I’m just hanging around and occasionally a badge will fall out of the ether, lol.

Which badges do people know of by now to deliberating aim to earn?

I just hit “Great Share” around the same time @M00 did… I still have no idea what I did

Make sure you visit the forums, not just the main site. Make sure you browse around a bit too just to make sure. There were some days when I just pop in and read one or two new posts/topics before I have to get off the computer again.

Well I just joined the great share club. :rofl:

Apparently we are all just great sharers.

Well, Welcome to the Club. :gift_heart:

Thank you. Now I must begin the journey back to regular rank. :grinning:

Just got the aficionado badge, so I’m almost a third of the way to devotee!

I never looked into how to get other badges, but now I am intrigued and if someone could point me in a direction to said post would be awesome. I am quite curious how to get other badges now… :thinking: Very curious…

our dear @delenn13 already linked the "cheat sheet"

you can click on an individual badge even to read its info on how its obtained
bear in mind some can’t be obtained on chrono(email reply etc), +some are “time sensitive”(like user of the month) and others seem to be borked! :triumph: *cough GreatShare*cough :rofl: