Badge Hunters Anonymous

Hey, do you have to just visit Chrono daily for the one-year badge, or do you need to do posts or some action as well?

7 Likes

I remember reading about other requirements (basically being active) but I canā€™t find the link in Firefoxā€™s browsing history.

7 Likes

yeah just visit the site once a day.

8 Likes

Maybe I was mistaken, I think this was what I read, but it is about trust levels:
Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

8 Likes

Well thanks for the input! Right now Iā€™m just hanging around and occasionally a badge will fall out of the ether, lol.

Which badges do people know of by now to deliberating aim to earn?

7 Likes

I just hit ā€œGreat Shareā€ around the same time @M00 didā€¦ I still have no idea what I did

10 Likes

Make sure you visit the forums, not just the main site. Make sure you browse around a bit too just to make sure. There were some days when I just pop in and read one or two new posts/topics before I have to get off the computer again.

8 Likes

Well I just joined the great share club. :rofl:

8 Likes

Apparently we are all just great sharers.

10 Likes

Well, Welcome to the Club. :gift_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you. Now I must begin the journey back to regular rank. :grinning:

10 Likes

Just got the aficionado badge, so Iā€™m almost a third of the way to devotee!

11 Likes

I never looked into how to get other badges, but now I am intrigued and if someone could point me in a direction to said post would be awesome. I am quite curious how to get other badges nowā€¦ :thinking: Very curiousā€¦

9 Likes

our dear @delenn13 already linked the ā€œcheat sheetā€
https://206.81.1.216/t/badge-hunters-anonymous/10480/107?u=gnuffi
you can click on an individual badge even to read its info on how its obtained
bear in mind some canā€™t be obtained on chrono(email reply etc), +some are ā€œtime sensitiveā€(like user of the month) and others seem to be borked! :triumph: *cough GreatShare*cough :rofl:

12 Likes

3rd anniversary badge \o/

15 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I have only been around here less than half that timeā€¦ heheā€¦

14 Likes

dang, for a moment i thought the anniversary badge was the devotee badge. would have been total crazy if you had 3 of those :dizzy_face:
but yea, 3year anniversary aint no small feat to be apart of either, you go Truly, truly, congrats :+1:

11 Likes

Nope I donā€™t even have one of those yet. :upside_down_face: I thought for sure I would by now but apparently Iā€™ve still missed days.
Thanks!

11 Likes

Iā€™m back to regular status boys and girls. :grinning:
Dancing%20Clown

12 Likes

Trying to get a few badges. How do you get the reply first reply by email on here?

7 Likes