Announcing @hivefleetbothan ‘s Amazing Ant Giveaway! [ENDED]

Would they not be hampered by the internals of your body being all gooey and full of various liquids at almost all times? That’d suggest to me they wouldn’t really have a choice but to strip you from the outside in as your body desiccates to levels they’re able to handle?

4 Likes

k guys, i no longer want to know, wtf, abort, abort

2 Likes

Nope, a few workers may drown from your internal body juices, but the bulk of your bodily fluids will drain quite rapidly… Hanging upside down will cause you to have a ton of your blood focused in your head… and the ants will eventually cause the blood to leave the body. Remember what River Tam says about how quickly blood leaves the body with proper suction…

Further questions about this can be addressed elsewhere to ease the skittish bovines in our midst.
@harith You opened the Pandora’s box, now FACE THE CONSEQUENCES…

5 Likes

#regrets

1 Like

Now, more importantly… these are the winners of the giveaway:

EntrANTSs for Garry’s Mod: Hello646, Agzer, intimid, Eton, mandLUL, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
7 entrants:

EntrANTSs for Crusader Kings II: Vindace, punyvt123, sluz, Eton, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
6 entrants

EntrANTSs for Spec Ops The Line: Vindace, Eton, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
4 entrants

EntrANTSs for Orcs Must Die 2: Vindace, Agzer, erectobot, intimid, Eton, mandLUL, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
8 entrants

EntrANTSs for Kingdom: New Lands: Hello646, Vindace, punyvt123, Agzer, CrazR, erectobot, Eton, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
10 entrants

EntrANTSs for Puzzle Agent: DanosaurJr, Vindace, punyvt123, Eton, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
6 entrants

EntrANTSs for Hitman: Absolution: Vindace, punyvt123, erectobot, intimid, Eton, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
7 entrants

EntrANTSs for Gunpoint: Vindace, punyvt123, momodem, FornnhecaCunha, intimid, Eton, persistnt, RosettoXChrno
8 entrants

@discobot roll 2d7+2d8+1d10+1d4+2d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 1, 5

1 Like

Yeah, I’m afraid the bot isn’t that good.
Even if it was what you typed out would have ended in one single number with any half decently capable dice bot.

2 Likes

Ah no worries… more dice coming up…

@discobot roll 2d8

1 Like

:game_die: 5, 7

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d10

1 Like

:game_die: 5

1 Like
2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d4

1 Like

:game_die: 3

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d6

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 5

1 Like

So the winner for each game is as follows… Winners have 24 hours to contact me and claim their game key…

Garry’s Mod: @Hello646
Crusader Kings 2: @sluz
Spec Ops the Line: @persistnt
Orcs Must Die 2: @Eton
Kingdom: New Lands: @anon74641759
Puzzle Agent: @persistnt
Hitman: Absolution: @Eton
Gunpoint: @persistnt

I determined the winner by taking each die size and counting until I reach the result I got.
Congrats to the winners, best of luck to all of you in the future!

12 Likes

Awesome giveaway, @hivefleetbothan!

Just gonna leave this for everyone to check out…:exploding_head:

https://arstechnica.com/video/2018/05/the-ants-who-invade-the-ants-who-kidnap-and-the-humans-who-study-them/?comments=1

3 Likes

wow, tnx man, i actually won something for once :exploding_head:

2 Likes

The test subject is not me.

3 Likes