[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

Tomorrow the Game Vault will be opened so here’s a recap. All games are for Steam only.

3000 ARP - Tier 3+

2700 ARP - Tier 3+

2450 ARP - Tier 2+

1900 ARP - Tier 4+

4 Likes

Number of available keys mystery ???

3 Likes

Yep, they’ve hid it from public view.

3 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Gonna save my keys for something else.

3 Likes

We’ve got 28 minutes before the vault opens! Get ready!

4 Likes

Woot got Gotham Knights :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And all games went out of keys very fast. Didn’t manage to get any game, again. :roll_eyes:

That’s it, I give up.

3 Likes

503 error :smile:

3 Likes

Got Ghost Song it was the only thing left for me when the site came back up. :rofl:

5 Likes

Got to see Evil West still say “claim”, kept spamming it and no message came up. Tried refreshing a minute later and everything was out, even Ghost Song. Oh well, maybe next time

4 Likes

Wait! After refresh it said that I claimed Gotham ! But never got confirmation window :scream_cat: RYZEN WINS ! First I tried Evil… But claim window doesn’t existed ?!

5 Likes

:+1:

8 Likes

Lucky! I was trying for that but it said out of stock.

3 Likes

Next games from the Vault are here, and of course they’re all for Steam.

2100 ARP - Tier 1+

2200 ARP - Tier 2+

2800 ARP - Tier 3+

7 Likes

A Starship Troopers game that came out last year, how curious. Makes me want to re-watch the movie.

5 Likes

Here’s a recap of this month’s Game Vault:

2100 ARP - Tier 1+

2200 ARP - Tier 2+

2800 ARP - Tier 3+

6 Likes

Got Starship Troopers this time. :smile:

6 Likes

Nah I was sleeping… Someone else got something or site crashed again ???

6 Likes

Same shit as usual: you wait until the giveaway starts, refresh the page and the site crashes. You keep opening new tabs to get the damn game and when it is finally stable everything is out of stock.

IDK why I keep bothering myself with this. :roll_eyes: It’s always a losing battle.

6 Likes

Too many ninjas huh? Hugs.

5 Likes