[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

Maybe they blocked bots ip :joy: Congratulation !

6 Likes

i got scorn and chant but i want constructor simulator :(.
Anyway 2 horror game is good. it has adventure history

5 Likes

Gratz to everybody who beat the ninjas! Didn’t try. I really don’t bother trying with the site sans computer.

5 Likes

I ninjaed in and out and got The Chant! :rofl:

5 Likes

The Vault was updated for this month of December, and we’ve got a great selection of games. Check it out! All games are for Steam only.
( Also now they’ve hid the number of keys each game has so don’t be late for the giveaway! :wink: )

3000 ARP - Tier 3+

2700 ARP - Tier 3+

2450 ARP - Tier 2+

1900 ARP - Tier 4+

9 Likes

I’d love to get high on life but that will be gone before site comes back up on opening day. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m torn between High on Life and Evil West. Both games are great.

4 Likes

I will be trying for Gotham Knights and hopefully with these higher tiers can actually get it. I have had my account for almost 10 years and barely tier 3, although I have been lazy getting ARP most of that time lol.

6 Likes

Oh man, I didn’t expect to see Evil West as a monthly game so soon!
Too bad I haven’t kept up with earning ARP, so I’m about 758. :rofl:

Here’s hoping everyone else will be able to get what they want before the keys run out.

Edit: Read the number wrong multiple times (for different reasons, lol). Still nowhere near it though.

5 Likes

this is the end of tier 2?

Luckely for me, i reach tier 3 some weeks ago.

5 Likes

I think so, and I’m glad Alienware is at least doing something to reduce the number of bots, resellers and multi-account abusers stealing all keys from the giveaways.

As for me I’ve reached Tier 5 a few weeks ago.

7 Likes

How much lifetime Arp does it take to hit tier 5?

4 Likes

18000 ARP

5 Likes

There are no bots only gamers and future players :smiley:

4 Likes

This is really interesting, I would love to get either Ghost Song or Evil West. Looks like Ghost Song being in tier 4, I might be able to get that if Evil West goes out of stock while I wait to actually get to claim something since the first 5-10 minutes, the site just gets hammered lol

5 Likes

Can people cheat on steam quests ? I am installing same games over and over … Low on disk space :frowning:

2 Likes

@Allex You can use ArchiSteamFarm to idle the games you want.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I am on the fence on these… :thinking:

5 Likes

Talked with my friend today… You have better chance if you have static address …And don’t refresh constantly … That leads to server block … So few times before they open monthly chest… The question is … Are you refresh at exact time or few sec before ?

3 Likes

@Allex I usually refresh only a second before the Vault is open. Then it’s a fight with the site to get the keys.

6 Likes