[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

Yes but do mind that the version which has been given by AWA was the Deluxe/Complete/Special/Whatever Edition while Epic Games will only give the base game.

4 Likes

Really hope you get it! It’s really good and no dialogue makes no less of a good story. Show don’t tell. Only watched a playthrough of course, but nuts, highly recommend experiencing it on thy own screen. ^^

5 Likes

Not Game Vault related but they have put more stuff in the Dell Rewards section. 2 new mouse pads & a fidget spinner.

5 Likes

And the mystery Tier 1 game is…

1400 ARP - Steam Version - 1000 Keys Available - Tier 1+

5 Likes

Here’s a recap for tomorrow’s Game Vault:

1800 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 3+

2200 ARP - Steam Version - 100 Keys Available - Tier 2+

1950 ARP - Steam Version - 500 Keys Available - Tier 2+

1400 ARP - Steam Version - 1000 Keys Available - Tier 1+

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-11-01T01-23-38.472Z

7 Likes

Me too :slight_smile: Giving better chance for others :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Will you give it a try? The Vault will open today.

4 Likes

Might go for The Chant if I am around. Not going to lose any sleep if I don’t get it.

5 Likes

Best luck :slight_smile: Try to refresh only few times before unlock time to prevent site block…

6 Likes

10 minutes to go!

5 Likes

Got a key for The Chant! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

Scorn secured! :sob:

My previous post was a screenshot of the ‘Claim’ button being greyed out for me, but eventually it worked. So thankful the keys were not out of stock by the time I was able to claim.

8 Likes

I actually managed to get Scorn, whoa! I think it’s because it was in tier 3. I guess those tiers come in handy after all :+1:

9 Likes

That’s great to know. Thankfully the site didn’t crash as much and everyone managed to get their keys! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, i claim scorn but i dont know where is the key.

5 Likes

@JPachon Go here to find it.

6 Likes

Thank you, first time i can get something from the vault.

8 Likes

No problem! :+1:

I’ve finally got something from the Vault after not getting anything twice in a row.

7 Likes