Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

I’d get it for Life is Strange True Colors but the rest aren’t appealing to me. Still, they are probably good games, and thus a good monthly for once.

6 Likes

Am I tripping or my desired game is missing? As the only one from the list supposedly. Snowtopia added. Ok.

6 Likes

honestly thats a shame… first time i heard of this werewolf game n i was looking forward to terring it up…

5 Likes

Maybe it will be one of the big games next month! Don’t lose hope just yet :smiley:

…but yeah, super bad luck it was the only one from the leak that was left out.

5 Likes

It was orignally an EPIC Games exclusivity as I know, correct me if Im wrong with pricetag 40€ → 20€ so 9,99€ for the bundle including many other great games, yet I have no desire to try the rest. :frowning:

EDIT: Werewolf was on sale on HB at the time of HB forecast announcment for 3,99€. Couldnt they keep the sale for one more day?

Recently its 3,99€ on EPIC, but rather keep these games on Steam, its just a strange preference. Hope some store will equate the price hehe :smiley:

4 Likes

Scorn has already been given away by AWA’s Game Vault:

7 Likes

The spooks are cute, but I’d have been looking forward to Werewolf too. Meh. sad squealing

5 Likes

Yes, I unfortunately spent ARP on Scorn and still have not played it haha! Waiting for the right time

6 Likes

Solid 0/8 for me. Honestly rather disappointing. Unfortunately, given the current track record of… I don’t think I’ve wanted to buy a bundle since cancelling, I don’t see it getting better. Maybe, one month, they’ll have one I’m interested in… Maybe…

6 Likes

Todays email says: Return to Humble Choice!
Amswer: So include the game displyed and I will.
Nice misleading pic, HB!

7 Likes

Oh dear. PR dropped the ball on that one.

5 Likes

Blacktail in the upper right also doesn’t seem to be among the actual offerings this month.

7 Likes

I got The Chant instead…

And I also have yet to play it too! :joy:

Also Scorn reminds me of Agony but without the NSFW content that game has.

6 Likes

March 2024 games:

Steam links:

Saints Row have already been given away recently:

And also once available on AWA Game Vault:

And also Soulstice:

10 Likes

Would be tempted if Nioh 2 is actually in it, but because that abominable Saints row title comes along as baggage it’s a definite skip.

8 Likes

I’m also looking for Nioh 2 as well, if someone has a spare key, of course. :wink:

7 Likes

The new Saints Row is the worst rated among the series like the series went downhill. Like @carvalho20ptc mentioned, it was free on EPIC G.L. on the other hand Soulstice was and still is featured in bundles from fanatical.
Nioh 2 is a strong reason to get this bundle (for anyone).
The game that suits me even more is the headliner Warhammmer Age of Sigmar: Realms od Ruins.

Big Thanks @carvalho20ptc for including the links for games. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s not only the worst in the series but also responsible for closing an entire studio.
RIP Volition. :saluting_face:

NIOH 2 has been on my wishlist for a while, especially after playing the first game through Epic Games, which’s really, really good!

You’re welcome. :+1:

7 Likes

I thought this released already, but not yet, does it unlock tomorrow?

7 Likes

If Nioh 2 is in there, then meow :star_struck:

7 Likes