[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

I thought about starship but then…i forgot. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Did you edit browser preferences to keep opening site to prevent “site time out” :smiley:

3 Likes

No, I didn’t. Is this important ?

3 Likes

Sometimes yes sometimes no … Depends what error you got when trying to reach it…

3 Likes

I usually always get that error 503 first where a bunch of squares appear on the top of the page, with the name of my browser and location.

4 Likes

https://na.alienwarearena.com/marketplace/game-vault

Click the Tier/ARP hyperlink to go to the relevant Steam page.

Tier 3+ 2800 ARP

Tier 4+ 3900 ARP

Tier 2+ 1900 ARP

Tier 3+ 3800 ARP *

*2/01/2023 4:44AM EST… It is unclear at the moment if Hogwarts Legacy is beings offered on Steam or Epic and which edition of the game it is… will edit when more info is available.

8 Likes

Thanks Geeky :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Maybe Chronicle…Not sure… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Looks like a save up month to me. :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @GeekInUndies

Like I said before I’ve threw the towel regarding this Vault.

3 Likes

I want Hogwarts Legacy (Steam) so bad. I wish I wasn’t so trigger happy on the other games now haha. Need 800 ARP :confused:

Anyone know if it is possible to get this much in 17 days? I need all the tips and tricks. I have never used my multipliers/boosters since I don’t really know how, but I have years’ worth. Unless they removed them from my account after the whole ARP system change.

3 Likes

For me twitch ae app doesn’t work… 0 points today :smiley:

2 Likes

I suggest using those boosters together with playing games on Steam and watching Twitch videos. The more games you have the better. Oh, and I recommend activating it a day before AWA resets everything (including Twitch and Steam quests), which happens every Sunday/Monday so you can do those quests twice in a row with a booster: one time a day before the reset and then after the reset.

4 Likes

I had boosters EXPIRE on me within a few days. I was really PO’d because I was going for the 35 points on the calendar.

4 Likes

Awesome advice, thank you so much! Do you know if it is possible to stack boosters?

5 Likes

Unfortunately not, AFAIK. If you use a booster it’ll only reset the timer.

5 Likes

Somehow I got it working in older browser… But if you try it in one you never used it will not work.

4 Likes

It seems my alienware arena account has been suspended for some reason :rofl:

4 Likes

Not only you was banned without reason. Its happened to me today too!. Looks like a massive ban i think.
I will check tomorrow if they fix it. They do the same thing in the past…

4 Likes

Can’t find anything on the forums but this has already happened in the past with certain European accounts. I guess it had something to do with people’s ISP or something else.

I suggest contacting AWA’s support about it so you can get your account back.

4 Likes

All I can think of is…

3 Likes