[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

My account got unbanned but it seems i’m rank 1 and all my arp are gone. I’ll give it some time but i emailed them back and said if it stays that way just to remove my account. I told them i spent 6 years leveling the old way before they changed the system i’m not doing that shit again.

5 Likes

Why they ban you ?! Did you got answer ?!!

4 Likes

Failed too many attempts to log in. I logged in the morning once to do my dailies and tried to log in last night to do my twitch quest and my account was banned. I think they are full of shit and banned me because they think my account is a bot. Other people have got banned randomly because they mistook real accounts for bots.

5 Likes

Not fair from their side… Did you post on forums in a meantime?

4 Likes

I emailed support again and told them if my levels and arp have been removed for any reason to just close my account. I have no interest in releveling everything but it may just be a display thing until the servers reset.

5 Likes

That explains it. Well, there’s nothing much to do about it, then. Just goes to show how little Alienware cares about the site, and in special to improve their Game Vault giveaway so everyone has an equal chance to get keys.

And this is why I always check the “keep me logged” option.

4 Likes

Nothing surprises me with alienware arena anymore. These are the same guys that thought making a dress up alien makes accounts more unique than custom avatars like we had. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not sure if this is still an issue, but I never use that option because it would never award my daily login ARP or count my calendar ARP. Would love to use that option if that has been fixed.

4 Likes

Never had this issue. They also fixed the huge delay that they had at the beginning where gained ARP would take even hours to appear in your account.

4 Likes

Seems I’m not the only one.

Account Reset? | Alienware Arena

4 Likes

If someone knows your mail he can type 3-4x and then you are done. What a brilliant brain made that.

5 Likes

:rofl: Yeah the admins are real rocket scientists over there. They must have borrowed the youtube algorithm.

6 Likes

IOW, They could screw up a free lunch. :rofl:

6 Likes

@Animosity I saw the thread, and my reaction to this mess is the most obvious one:

5 Likes

So new fix will be next week … That means more people will be out of chance to use ARP :smiley:

3 Likes

And as for the thread @Animosity linked…

Shows how much corpos care about you.

6 Likes

They suspended my account again :rofl: Looks like I’m perma-banned. Oh well fuck them.

5 Likes

Good Lord, looks like they hate you for that thread now. :astonished:

5 Likes

They must also hate the thread itself since it looks like it was deleted at some point after that.

6 Likes

Well at least I wasn’t the guy who had 10+ year account. He got nuked as well.

7 Likes