[Alienware Arena] The Game Vault Thread

@agusnavarro Here’s a detailed guide on how to use your ARP wisely:

[Guide] How to use 2x 48hr ARP Booster perfectly and earn upto 450 in a single use.

5 Likes

What a crock! Are you going to fight it?

I don’t even do the steam or switch stuff. With these headaches i am always playing catch up. Don’t have the spare time to do them. I do have a husband and a life…

6 Likes

To be honest it isn’t worth the time or effort to fight it. I feel liberated now. :smile:

6 Likes

I would feel the same way! Congratulations. Everything happens for a reason haha. :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

And thank you so much, this is ‘chef’s kiss’ information. :man_cook: :pinched_fingers:

6 Likes

His simples answers!! LOL
Took me 365 days to rise up to solar with 9000 arp never used and got banned without reason. His service realy is a trash. Even don’t say nothing why i get suspended!

https://ibb.co/CzvMwN6

4 Likes

be careful with the stupid service of google too. If you get banned, they will never answer you. Never upload all your information in one account. Make sure have 2 o 3 account or migrate to another service

4 Likes

I can’t remember is it better to push f5 few sec before games vault opened or right on sec… Also browser… Maybe at the end it is just a poor luck :smiley:

6 Likes

Found an useful thread there:

https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2167254/boards/awa-on-topic/ForumPost/guide-how-to-get-games-from-the-vault

4 Likes

Nice @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Tomorrow the vault will be opened so here’s a recap of the games this month from The Vault.

Tier 3+ - 2800 ARP - Steam Key

Tier 4+ - 3900 ARP - Steam Key

Tier 2+ - 1900 ARP - Steam Key

Tier 3+ - 3800 ARP - Steam Key

5 Likes

Oh damn, Hogwarts is in there? It’s a great game, y’all should grab a copy if you can. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s the keyword there. So far I haven’t got nothing from the Vault, and I practically was giving up on it until I saw that thread I posted.

5 Likes

You need few tabs because sometimes even I got claim it said "please try again " And other part is that they blocked more Countries ip this time … So lottery again :smiley:

5 Likes

Not available anymore :smile:

4 Likes

Aw that thread is gone. I had it open and I read what it was about but I don’t remember every single step. I think we just had to mess with the CSS to get the claim button to appear, right?

4 Likes

I just checked “the Wayback Machine”. Nada!

Be very careful. You don’t want to end up banned. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

@Allex @themadmax @delenn13

I had a feeling they’d do so, and because of this I took a screenshot of the thread.

Edit: Just tell me and I’ll send you a message in private. Putting this out there is too risky.

4 Likes

Got a key!

5 Likes

Comenzando de nuevo…!! Esta vez con solo 1 cuenta a diferencia de las 5 que manejaba antes pero no hacia nada “ilegal” con esas cuentas para que resultara en baneo permanente, xD

3 Likes