:thinking: 934406
-“too much”
who would have thonk it ? :man_shrugging:

:rofl::joy::laughing::smile:

12 Likes

what the hell did you do?!

did you quote everything??

10 Likes

Welcome to the Chrono forum, where every topic gets completely derailed within 5-minutes :joy:

How does one just stumble upon this? What did you try copying and pasting the entire bible or something? :rofl:

Be sure to tell him these shenanigans can all be traced back to @Halcypher :wink:

12 Likes

i might have tried to borrow a cue from Shakespeare :wink: :joy:
the funny part is, it worked fine in a "test"pm to myself when trying to figure out if it was legible with the forums format, got no character warning there… :thinking:

9 Likes

hot topic though :nerd_face:

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

new meta

omg this is rly terrible, and u can’t delete the thread either guys; u can’t delete his first thread through no fault of his own, what kind of message would that send?

9 Likes

We’re being subtly subversive.

8 Likes

You get a like and You get a like! Everybody gets a like! :grinning:

10 Likes

and here’s some welcome cake:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Guilty.

8 Likes

I don’t know man wtf, someone made a joke, and then someone else was like what the hell r u doing, u know u cant make jokes here, management does not allow it (sarcasm), and then @Halcypher was like, but i wanted to make a joke too guys, and then the whole f-in forum went full retard, and u never go full retard guys, u never go full retard

on a sidenote though, I’ll cherish this memory pretty much forever :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Never!

You know, in high school senior superlatives, I was voted class non-conformist :wink:

8 Likes

oh boy did i initially read that wrong! :grimacing:
:smile:

8 Likes

Now I’m curious, what did you initially read it as/think it meant? :thinking: :smile:

“Senior Superlatives” is a yearbook page representing the memories and personalities of the class of XXXX.

Example:

20 Likes

I should flag every single one of these comments just to make sure they stay forever. In terms of trolling, it would be a genius move… and if I mark them as “spam,” potentially I could keep in good standing with the mods as well. Watch out @harith @Punkster @LordAo, I’m a trained counter-troll.

@DanosaurJr Gotta love how I forgot to file my paperwork for the end of the year. Just like my real yearbook… heh… heh… this got… really depressing all of the sudden. Wow. I’m not happy with myself at all.

10 Likes

I totally bookmarked this, this is great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Don’t be sad! Think of how many amazing things you accomplished in that year! High school is where so many thresholds and milestones get surpassed, first everythings man!

8 Likes