A question about Chrono

:blush:

:thinking:
to be fair, it was only, for like, a split second too fast/misreading :smile:

19 Likes

I also bookmarked this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My Q is crooked, LMAO YOU NAILED IT. Summarized my time here better than I ever could.

Ri :parking: in :parking:epperoni :parking:asta old logo
qlspin2

Do you think Iā€™ll hypnotize myself if I stare at my old pic too long?

13 Likes

Me tooā€¦These are adorableā€¦ @DanosaurJr and @Gnuffi out did themselves. Bravo!:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

11 Likes

(post destroyed and executed incredibly whiny author, who is somehow extremely jealous for not being in the Chrono Yearbook that was produced within 24 hours unless flagged)

10 Likes

Brilliant @Gnuffi :+1:

This yearbook is starting to come together nicely :smile:

Itā€™s not finalized yet. We are still in the voting stages. There are a lot of pages left to fill :wink:

And for anyone interested, hard copies will be available at the end of the semester for 15000 Chrono coins

Printing sponsored by:

Senior Super Laxatives
When a regular laxative just isnā€™t enough!

13 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

:smile: lol itā€™s so hard to put down :blush:

20 Likes

Ya know, Iā€™ve good relations with people at this printing houseā€¦ just saying.
Also yay! I got featured in an undisclosed page!:confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Coming from someone with your pedigree (seriously, I know Iā€™m playing on consoles a fair amount but look at your accumulated game time!), I really wish I was most likely to be playing gamesā€¦just like everyone else I spend more time reading about games, and collecting them, than playing them!

11 Likes

:wink:

:+1:
:blush:
forum games are also games my friend :trophy: :hugs: :+1:

12 Likes

thinksmallItā€™s nice to know Iā€™ll be remembered the way I lived

10 Likes

I like the one you have right now.

4 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s not gonna change for a little while

5 Likes

Indeed, weā€™re working directly with game developers and/or publishers - and in some cases even more parties that are involved!

We discuss terms of the deal (e.g. the date / price / anything else), trying to make sure that weā€™re able to come up with an amazing deal for you guys. We always try to avoid featuring 7 racing games in a row and stuff like that, so sometimes it can become a cool puzzle to solve. :slight_smile:

After we came to an agreement we receive the Steam keys of the games weā€™re featuring. After all that stuff has been locked-in weā€™ll handle the promotion part and distribution part and split the revenue it with all the companies that were involved. (The developer and/or publisher, but also the influencers that were featuring the game.)

For the games weā€™re featuring in the coin shop we directly purchase the game keys from the developers/publishers.

Any other questions? :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Yea, why do you always look so sinister?

6 Likes

Perhaps my avatar on the community hub looks a bit sinister, but in real Iā€™m not. Taken from our about page hereā€™s a picture of me, I donā€™t look so sinister. (I hope)

The only thing thatā€™s sinister about this picture is that my girlfriend is featured in the full picture, but @frst cut her off the picture.

11 Likes

ā€¦jealousy?

5 Likes

I feel like @yoshirules should get most likely to get a steam achievement that day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

9 Likes

6 Likes