A question about Chrono

From what I know about chrono.gg is that they buy games in bulk while working with the devs of the games then sells them for cheeper then you could get if you just got it straight from steam. But, chrono.gg is a company, and as a company, its goal and its ability to exist company is to make money. So how exactly does Chrono make its money to keep giving us the great daily deals non-stop?

17 Likes

By selling a higher quantity at a lower price, and being able to do so by having lower overheads

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

y and obviously they still sell them for a higher price than what they pay for them hence profit.

2 Likes

(author withdrawn by confusion, will automatically be discombobulated in 24 hours unless educated)

20 Likes

I dunno whats going on here, but chrono get their games straight from the developer, they don’t buy in bulk, I asked one time.

and apparently they post it bright as day on the FAQ on the website xD the bottom two things on the FAQ used to be jokes… I have a picture somewhere hopefully…

9 Likes

There is a short and elegant answer on the Chrono FAQ page, screenshot below…

11 Likes

@harith, @Fraggles @Punkster and @Halcypher You guys are too funny! We really need a sarcasm emote!:crazy_face:

Guess I will need to remove this once… all of your posts disapear…or this comment won’t make any sense at all.:scream:

14 Likes

ROFL…Ok @YQMaoski. You feel better now?

The weather is so bad here…Church was cancelled. They had over 400 fend benders in Toronto.

7 Likes

I feel much calm, knowing I am part of this self-destructive bunch. :sweat_smile:

We have freezing rain… :cry: Poor little plants trying to grow… Everything is covered by a layer of ice. This winter has lasted a bit too long.

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

10 Likes

I will not delete this post… and nobody can make me!

12 Likes

Waiting for @YQMaoski to screenshot every one of these deleted posts “for posterity sake” :joy:

9 Likes

Given the quality of the content, perhaps for posterior sake would be more accurate.

10 Likes

You do realize the OP is getting a notice of every post and then it’s deleted. So he knows you guys are nuts. RIGHT?

I NOW authorize the use of the dreaded…

9 Likes

Also known as being welcomed to the forums

12 Likes

At Least LIKE his post so he gets a “Nice Topic” badge out of this fiasco!

12 Likes

NOT the comfy chair :scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

11 Likes