A question about Chrono

Seriously though, what an absolute mess that turned out.

Bunch of liars, man.

10 Likes

Totally!

Wait, who is?

7 Likes

I might take a day off from life to check the hell happened hereā€¦ but if it was a waste of my time ā€¦ I demand compensations

11 Likes

Itā€™s not really a post I feel I could like, so Iā€™ve compromised and liked your post instead, will that do?

6 Likes

ugetnothing

9 Likes

aaaand I made a 10 out of him for his troubles. Hooray! :butterfly:

7 Likes

Soā€¦ from what I can gather the OP was trolling and complimenting chrono at the same time and this somehow went to 50 + selfdeleted troll replies? We need some new categories for sure ā€¦ Iā€™m all in for ā€œNO FUN ALLOWED!ā€ ;]

6 Likes

No the Op was sincere and most of the rest is a dumpster fireā€¦I think some one slipped everyone a mickey of somethingā€¦

6 Likes

How is the original post a troll? just seems like a genuine question. Also tiny bit BM changing the title, this is this persons first topic, and although I am all about having a bit of fun we may be pushing this person away from participating in the community with this going wildly off topic

7 Likes

I donā€™t know anymore ā€¦ I got really confused :frowning:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, I think it was genuine, but to be honest Iā€™ve forgotten what the topic was originally about after all this ridiculousness. Itā€™s even been renamed.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Andā€¦ Delete.

5 Likes

It was just a bit of fun.

7 Likes

Everyone like his postā€¦I mean itā€¦LIKE the POST!!!

And I am writing him a note of apologyā€¦

7 Likes

Completely understand, but when someone is green to the forums and they are asking a genuine question, when they lose control of their own topic it can be very offputting.

7 Likes

I think itā€™s pretty obvious that the thread going the way it did wasnā€™t really anything to do with what OP asked. And so this muppetry wasnā€™t aimed at him.
And consequently wouldnā€™t do anything to discourage future participation.

10 Likes

It was nothing aimed at the OP. If this is off-putting then forums is not going to be much fun for them.
I changed the title because the thread had became something else.
Good job changing it back.

10 Likes

I didnā€™t change it back

6 Likes

I changed it back and I left him a message explaining the shenagians and told him it was not directed towards him and to join in and enjoy our giveaways and such.

9 Likes

this has descended into chaosā€¦

chaos I tell youā€¦

chaosā€¦

chao

also I found the picture of the joke answersā€¦

10 Likes