A Noob's guide to Chrono's community?

Greeting Elders of the CHRONO WORLD!!! :wave:

As you can see, I am new here, and things are pretty weird , yet funny ( yes, this is one of the few community I joined that has a good sense of humor ).
Now, let’s get to the business!:rofl:
Is it possible that someone/ you, the community , write a small guide for new users? (searched the forum, didn’t locate anything ) Like how to gain badges/ what are the badges available; I also as well, curious to know the actual number of members here ( I think staff knows the answer/ might not respond to this answer cz… sensitive info??? )
As I m surfing, I am noticing the same users are always the one posting just that’s drove me curious…
Thank you for reading, i tried my best making this paragraph non boring ( I FAILED ), but yet excited for your answers!!!

19 Likes

@discobot display help

8 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

4 Likes

We are all @Gnuffi alts. You think it’s bad that it’s a smallish group of regulars? The reality is that we’re one person talking to ourself.

Badges are pretty self explanatory in their descriptions
https://206.81.1.216/badges

Essentially just spam the available topics with gibberish. Since you’re not another @Gnuffi alt (or are you/am I??) they’ll be a lot to talk about.

Nice seeing you/me around.

23 Likes

I take issue with bring called a @Gnuffi alt. I’m categorically not!

Summary

Gnomes are the best!

11 Likes

I’m an @Gnuffi alt and am proud of it!

(JK)

8 Likes

17 Likes

Nice meme bro.

8 Likes

:clap:

Asking a GM (Gnuffi Master) to lock the thread, not even @Enki can top this.

7 Likes

We are @Gnuffi, we are one.

10 Likes

We are the @Gnuffi. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

13 Likes

@Gnuffi is love,Gnuffi is life.

9 Likes

Welcome Chronie!:wink:

Make @Gnuffi, not war.

11 Likes

Welcome! And make yourself at home! :slight_smile:
As you already found out, @Gnuffi is our community go to resource on how to get things done. :smile:

Badges will come along basically as you stay as an active member, participate, and remain active. There is no need to try to get all of the badges, not all of them are available at this time as of yet.

@xist above has already made available the link for the badges

Some of the ones available are also not easy to obtain, so go for them!

Hope to see you around!

13 Likes

This would be better if it was posted by @Gnuffi but whatever.

11 Likes

Yeah yeah, we all know you are actually yet another @Gnuffi alt, stop trying to cover your tracks

9 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

Thanks guys for the quick replies XD , lemme guess, everyone here seems to mention @Gnuffi here… should I also mention him every time a new user joins ? ( what I mean is, in alienware arena, we always blame a user called finfy if anything goes wrong… is this the same case? )

8 Likes

you can always try it and see :wink:

-stand in front of your mirror, and call out @Gnuffi 3½ times,
can you hear it already?

“one of us, one of us, one of us”

Welcome to chrono @MCharbel!

(PS this thread made my notifactions log go berserk :laughing:, thx all you wonderful other me’s for the love :hugs:
“every time someone @Gnuffi’s, somewhere a gnome gets their Mechanostrider” :joy:)

14 Likes

@MCharbel Being a new, not-Gnuffi, what’s the world like from your eyes? Where is Starman? How many years before we declare the Tesla cycling between Earth and Mars to be a prime tourist destination, and how soon before a future Logan Paul wannabe knocks it off course by trying to open the trunk? #JustAPrankBro

10 Likes