A Noob's guide to Chrono's community?

I. Heart. This. :cupid::heart::heartbeat::broken_heart::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::love_letter:

12 Likes

@Gnuffi

I tried

16 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m a @Gnuffi alt, even though my account was created before I created the @Gnuffi account. But it’s still a @Gnuffi alt.

Also welcome to our evil cult @MCharbel . Please put on the blindfold and begin the initiation test, starting with the Unblinking Eye.

5 Likes

Gnuffi alt definitely needs a badge!

6 Likes

Hi there, you won’t see me commenting around all that much (probably because @Gnuffi only uses this account to read and orchestrate his conversations or something like that), but I hope you enjoy your time here, it’s a wonderful community with lovely people! Hope you stick around :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s sad to hear, how about we have a long conversation about topics that @Gnuffi somehow has extensive knowledge on.

9 Likes

What is this thread this feels like a fever dream HAHA

And I’m sorry for being so late in greeting you, @MCharbel. @Gnuffi didn’t use this account for two weeks so now there’s some catching up to do, you know?

:yellow_heart:

10 Likes