10 years of GOG! and a new giveaway! (Giveaway Ended :C )

12 Likes

I really hope @harith is around or at least viewing the forum so that he can grab this one.

7 Likes

He shoulda be here sooner but, honestly, he woulda been here already if he coulda. :butterfly:

you’re killing me @YQMaoski

9 Likes

I still need you to roam around @Ravenousld3341’s game!

Input: Give health potion to @coralinecastell.

7 Likes

resurrection scroll* :joy:

6 Likes

Dang, really wanted Firewatch, but oh well. Free is free! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Free is free but it can just sit next to Shadow Warrior Classic, which was also given away for free, unopened and in the original packaging on the GOG gaming shelf forever collecting virtual dust.

6 Likes

Thanks, GOG! This game looks intriguing and pretty cool. I like the soundtrack and graphics. Story looks amazing, too!

Thanks again for the opportunity to try out, what looks to be, a bad ass game for being a FPS. Mucho gracias!

-Anthony

4 Likes

aaand i didn’t get what i voted for, so i feel like this is totally the correct emotional response to resolve this “error”
this contest was rigged! :triumph: :cry:

:rofl:

:grimacing:… yaiks, just realized i actually have a fairly unused library there too :flushed:

:thinking:
horrible <insert certain “glorious meme” here> problem: PC gamers get thrown too many free games at them these days, oh the humanity :joy: :+1:

11 Likes

Poor mistreated gnome! So sad!:weary:

9 Likes

I actually forgot to creat an account, despite @YQMaoski telling me exactly how much time was left at the time. Welp, until the time I can run the game it will be in another promotional giveaway. :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s too bad… :frowning:

Perhaps something else will come along that will occupy your time until the game is playable for you before it’s next giveaway…

5 Likes

Ah, definitely! Still plenty of amazing indie games around and more on the way!

5 Likes

You do know…They GIVE you games…Just for joining up…:gift:

I have been a member so long I can’t remember the names of them…but i think it’s about 5 to 8 games…My memory is the pitts!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Tried SW 2 today, it’s HEAPS better than SW 1, no comparison lol
Until I find out how to turn off the billion distracting lights and the head bobbing I won’t be able to continue tho :expressionless:

1 Like

Sadly I don’t think there is a way to disable those animations. The only thing you can do that slightly helped me was to put the FOV to 100 and bring down the Weapon Inertia in Game And HUD options. (And disabling motion blur of course)

I wish there was an option to disable the head bobbing, i get disoriented a lot because of it.

1 Like

that suuuuucks so badly, can’t enjoy it like this, just too much input through a billion light and “bobbing” effects, ugh

So I checked Steam, there’s an abandoned thread concerning this crap and one guy said:

So yeah, devs are incompetent and lazy and I won’t ever be able to play this, fu2 :unamused:

Yes, head bobbing sucks, but I won‘t let you insult the developers. Shadow Warrior is one of the best FPS out there and if the second one is just half as good it‘ll still be a banger. So, in all seriousness, don‘t say they‘re incompetent. :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::yum:

6 Likes

If BMW made the fastest and most efficient car by a mile, but it would eject the user every 30mins for an hour then I’d call them out on being incompetent. Soooo yeah, SW 2 devs are incompetent cause they made an unusable product for me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So Bakers are incompetent for making Bread with gluten? Farmers for making milk with lactose?

Noone can make products that suit each and every individual.

3 Likes