Your thoughts Humble Bundle Monthly, now with more.... choice?

Wow. The New Humble Joke Bundle! =D

4 Likes

Fixed the title. Seemed appropriate.

4 Likes

I just activated my keys from the last bundleā€¦Made me kinda sadā€¦I know I have said this many a time. ā€¦

But I really miss the old days :disappointed: when humble had games from the 3 OSā€™s, all the DLC, the OST and any artwork/manuals etc. ALL INCLUDED :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Yeah, whatā€™s the point of a game being cheap if you wonā€™t be able to play it, even if you like the game, itā€™s not wise to buy something that you know you probably will never play.

I am determined to not buy Humble Monthly since I have just reached 1k games on Steam, and I have hundreds that I ā€œwantā€ to play (maybe half of that 1k), and there are like 400 in my wishlist that I ā€œwantā€ to play too. Since I play at most 4 games a month and I have several games with hundreds of hours (Stardew Valley, Donā€™t Starve, Minecraft, Rainbow Six, etc.) that I continue to play, it is just not realistic to think that Iā€™m gonna play the games that I could get from Humble Monthly.

6 Likes

I"m on projects, so no time to even check out the current Humble, but yeah, I wish you could get all the DLCā€™s etc that come with game. Check out what Fanatical did lately with that new bundle. Hm.

3 Likes

@Fanzo you got me to look, Iā€™ve got 945 games myselfā€¦ Same boat only half worth playing. Iā€™m going to stop at 1000 then delete the fodder for roomā€¦ Kinda like I keep my Facebook.

4 Likes

Renewed Humble Monthly subscription because of Spyro and Crash, went to check out the Vault. Itā€™s so big and diverse now. The last time I saw it, the Vault looked just like a cute gimmick. Now itā€™s a valuable addition to the subscription. And they got ALL the Broken Swords, if my eyes arenā€™t fooling me. Thaaatā€™s nice.

They are out of Call of Duty keys for now, that was a surprise. Wonder if they got less CaD keys from the start, or it is just so much more popular than the HD remakes of the best PS1 platformers ever that people activate them ASAP, leaving Spyro & Crash for later :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

And the new games

I recommend My Time at Portia.
Not really so great for me though as I donā€™t necessarily care about the other games, will need to see when Humble Choice will be a thing.

11 Likes

While Iā€™m kinda disappointed cause I own 2/3 of next months unlocks Iā€™m actually really fond of those games so itā€™s looking to be a good deal if you donā€™t already own the games like I do xD Yakuza and My Time at Portia are great! Iā€™m not a fan of fighting games in general but I have heard very good things about Soul Calibur VI. I enjoyed the Soul Calibur games in the past but Iā€™m a button masher more than anything. My boyfriend enjoys fighting games though so maybe heā€™ll have a go at it. Probably still not going to pause cause the games are good so Iā€™ll keep them for trading.

7 Likes

gasp! Thereā€™s another way to playing fighting games? O_O

As it stands, maybe maybe, but Iā€™d trade Soul Calibur for sure - only really would like Kiwami. I enjoyed watching the stream of it very much and all the side quests. Portia, I dunno. Depending on how Harvest Moon it is - time crunches make me too anxious.

6 Likes

I donā€™t remember any time constraints in Portia. Itā€™s like like Harvest Moon where you have to do so and so by ā€˜xā€™ year or else game over (though recent harvest moon / story of seasons games arenā€™t like that anymore)

5 Likes

Time at Portia seems interesting but besides that not my cup of tea. So iā€™m not terribly sad about dropping my subscription.

6 Likes

They give you a timer on non story commissions. Itā€™s usually like a week worth of time in game

7 Likes

already, too, many, games, backlogged :persevere:

9 Likes

that next bundle is definitely worth $12.

I really donā€™t want soul calibur though cause Im getting it on ps4.

if someone wants to trade for it feel free to message, I donā€™t often stop my sub.

oh and if someone would like to take shenmue 1&2 off my handsā€¦ my physical copy came in the mail yesterdayā€¦

7 Likes

@Danacscott as someone whoā€™s physically alergic to fighting games: I LOVE the Yakuza series. Letā€™s talk about it if you want the perspective of someone who hasnā€™t played much BUT! really understands what itā€™s like to not like the genre.

And hot damn, and I really wanted 11-11 and Evergarden! Enjoy folks, and let me know your impressions. More power to me if people decide to trade them on Barter.

My Time at Portia looks fun too, but Iā€™m allergic to planting animals and raising vegetables. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Hihi :blush:

(Yee I double-posted just for this)

(Iā€™m trying to act like I deserve my user title leave me alone)

8 Likes

Yup! Thatā€™s how crazy Harvest Moon makes me. T_T Really like I can never get everything or enough done. >>

And yesh! PM me about Yakuza. Would love another non-expertā€™s viewpoint, lol :heart:

7 Likes

I SOMEHOW have 2 calves in a wooden storage box.

GAMING LOGICZ!

6 Likes

Forgot to say earlier, I fixed the title for the month. I wonder if the unfeatured games will be good as well. This month is really tempting.

7 Likes