You Can Play Fortnight PvP Mode (Player VS Player) Free

This isn’t Steam. I wasn’t sure if any one would be interested but some of you may have a rig that can handle the specs. Am only seeing this on Gizmo: so far:

Minimum System Requirements:
Intel HD 4000
Core i3 2.4 Ghz
4 GB RAM
Windows 7/8/10 64-bit + Mac OSX Sierra

https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/play-fortnite-one-biggest-games-year-free.htm

Very Large Download-“The installer is only 300 MB or so, it will then download around 20 GB of data before you can play.”

Actual download page:

6 Likes

I tried to engage people here to play this some time ago.
https://206.81.1.216/t/fortnite-battle-royale/6293

Still up for it.

4 Likes

didn’t u know?

It has 45 million players already, over 3 million concurrent. It’s bigger than PUBG.

3 Likes

How about we play together sometimes man? I play (occasionally) on EU, but we’d need to have a discord channel open cuz audio chat doesnt work for me ingame (government blocks that stuff here). I’m ok at fps, but i completely suck at building just so u know, cuz i hardly ever play.

6 Likes

My super duper abacus won’t play it.:frowning_face:

Plus I am not into team playing. I am so terrible…I would be the one you sacrifice to the god’s or get up and leave while I am sleeping…etc…:scream:

8 Likes

That happens to be my reason not to play it as well, however all my roommates play it fanatically, so I guess people find it fun…

3 Likes

but then u can just play it on their system, no?

3 Likes

lol… I suppose so, but you see I am beyond terrible at these sorts of games… also I have never gotten into real PvP games…

3 Likes

Ditto! If we were on a team, we’d be called “Sacrificial Lambs.”

3 Likes

y but it’s just about having fun u know, fortnite is quite enjoyable, and if u want to have great fun even if u don’t possess any skill at all, go for rocket league or team fortress 2, and u’ll be having a blast every single second

3 Likes

Believe it or not there are a lot of these in every pvp game, you know that saying that says there is always someone better than you, well there is always someone worse not better than you too.

4 Likes

I have indeed had some fun in rocket league, but most of that was from it being couch co-op.

3 Likes

I’m not into pvp, but thanks.

2 Likes

I need to try it on my old computer. My good laptop is still broke, so I’m stuck with my ancient one for the time being. Otherwise I’d play with you guys!

2 Likes

y great, u can play that game couch co-op online too

I rly enjoy putting my 4-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son together in an online game cuz I just die laughing trying to imagine what the other team must be thinking; my son will just constantly run after the ball trying to hit it, regardless of where he would hit it to, might be in his own goal, and my daughter will just keep driving, either in straight lines or in circles, on the pitch or on the walls/ceiling, and then randomly jump now and then and maybe just start jumping for 30 seconds while remaining in place

hahaha

they have actually won games cuz the other team gets so frustrated that they forfeit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

which is so funny cuz then my older kids get to play and usually lose and then the small ones are like we are better than u…

[which reminds me, last week, i had the kids play fortnite, and my daughter got to 7th place just cuz i told her to hide all the time, lol, and so she beat all the other kids who were actually trying to play the game, rofl]

man, having kids rly is the best thing

6 Likes