[XBOX] Freebies & Deals For The Console

You mean I have to move to Mexico? :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Close enough. :grin:

You have to create a Mexican account or change your account region to Mexico to redeem the game for free or else it shows up with whatever the price of the game is in your account’s region. If you ‘purchase’ the game directly on your Xbox 360 for free on your Mexican account, it will automatically download and you don’t need to add a payment method. Hope that clears up some of the problems people were commenting about.

4 Likes

>>> Destroy All Humans! (Original) Get It Here <<<

9 Likes

Need VPN, meow?

5 Likes

No. Just click on the green button and the game will be added to your account.

5 Likes

Thanks hon. Twas simple. blush

6 Likes

11 Likes
9 Likes

“deeply playable” what a ringing endorsement. It’s a pretty decent game, though from what I remember it wasn’t as good as it’s predecessor.

5 Likes

Hexic HD has always been permanently free… I used to play it a decade ago on my 360. Fun game.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

No need for VPN. Just click the green buttons and you’re good to go. And don’t change countries.

9 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks our ever vigilant Chronie fluffy.

5 Likes

Forgot to post it yesterday but it’s finally here! :+1:

Preesh ye’!

5 Likes

Thanks, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Found these deals…

Xbox 360 / One / Series S | X (Digital)

6 Likes

Restocked:

5 Likes

…ain’t nothing but a heartache

5 Likes