[XBOX] Freebies & Deals For The Console

… might be a mistake, but I want it any way! :rofl:

7 Likes

Disclaimer: I don’t have a Xbox so I can’t really check these things out. Hope this helps someone. :revolving_hearts:

Xbox Digital Games available for Free valid for Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass Ultimate Members only for the month of July 2022 .

7 Likes

Shoutout to @Danacscott because the game is cute and probably has cookies, the most important of foods. :wink:

4 Likes

Too right! The page is saying it’s no longer available though.

4 Likes

Yeah, it seems they’ve removed the game and so the video was deleted as well. Oh, well.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Xbox free Outgrown

7 Likes

Thanks @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Nifty and slightly creepy. Thanks @markwr

5 Likes

[Free] Many “Xbox 360” games
Login to your microsoft account, follow these links.

1. Too Human
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/too-human/bq216sggm4m8

2. Harms Way

3. Doritos Crash Course
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doritos-crash-course/bwmzdggj19vg

4. Captain Pegleg
From the Hungarian store. This page is not in English, just click the buttons to own it, then can look at the second link below (en-us) to see if you got it.

8 Likes

@markwr Thanks for sailing in and sharing your booty. Chitters evilly

6 Likes

6 Likes

I dunno about traveling with a Dingo. I mean it looks like a :dog: but it is not usually a good boi.

Thanks @carvalho20ptc Let’s hope the dingo-go got as tame as a :poodle:

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Most games in this thread have Microsoft Store versions, so I was caught off guard when I realized this one is console exclusive. For anyone in my position who doesn’t have an Xbox but is interested in the game, you’ll be happy to know the Steam version also went free:

7 Likes

Nice one guys. Cheers.

5 Likes