(Winners pls read Edit) šŸŽ Gnuffi doing more silly stuff šŸŽ - reverse Birthday pressies šŸŽ UPDATED: Closed

UPDATE 1: Poncho would probably suit me nicely, I do rather enjoy platformers.
I used to have the Autobiographerā€™s badge but then I decided my ā€˜personalā€™ style is very close to that of default emptiness so I removed everything in a display of self expression and now the badge is gone.

I do not posses a lot of banner sized images it seems.

1 Like

itā€™s simple if you want a game you write
UPDATE1 game title (to make it easier for me to sort through in a couple of hours

buuuut, this give away has strings attached, (cos iā€™m evil like that now :grin:), so according to Update 1 terms of entry, gotta do something about chrono profile, etc as requested, ofc if already has set up something so itā€™s not just blank youā€™re already set and ready

2 Likes

Iā€™m not fussed for a prize of any sort, I mean Iā€™ve never played UPDATE1: Deadly Premonition but Iā€™m not quite sure what it is you are expecting people to do here? Lol. I must be too tired or too dumb. Either way, I exclude myself for being dim but Iā€™m still posting my favourite sandwich.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, again.

Have I accidentally included myself, did I do what you wanted correctly? Okay, if so I am in. If not, then I didnā€™t want it anyway. Lol. My Profile is already the best profile on here. I say best, I mean best I can be arsed to do.

Have fun, folks.

4 Likes

Took a second for the picture to register :joy:

1 Like

Since the only game I have insterest is already being picked by lots of folks, Iā€™ll leave it for them. And I have no clue what do you want from us. lmao

I love onions and I love sandwiches, thatā€™s all I care about.

2 Likes

Best sandwich is the Sterling Onion sandwich which is 2 slices of white bread with butter and a load of raw onions. Ugh. lol.

Iā€™m interested in Ziggurat

So do I have to set a profile picture or something?

I like my big PšŸ˜

anything, just donā€™t leave it blank, write a few lines, set a card, or page, or something, whatever you feel like filling in, whatever you want, take advantage of some of the profile customization options

UPDATE1 Insurgency
Best Sandwich: Stunning Onion Sandwich

I did.

Also I could change the UI language which I didnā€™t know I could.:relaxed:

I reset a few things.
UPDATE 1 Insurgency
Best sandwich: Stunning Onion Sandwich!!!

Nice of you to do this mate.
UPDATE 1 Freedom Planet, already set up my profile before but since you are asking nicely I think I add a short summary

1 Like

Big brothers rule is as old as time itself. Waving his iron fist like a maniac he unleashed an unspeakable evil upon the land!

But then a foolish Samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose him.

stock sword combat noises

Before the final blow was struck Big Brother tore open a portal in time and flung the foolish Samurai warrior into the future where through cleverly hidden subliminal messages mindcontroling people his evil was law!

Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the evil that is FOX News.

I donā€™t want any of the Update 1 games, just felt like writing this.

4 Likes

Happy 30 Gnuffi. I changed my profile picture and gave myself a background picture too but i think ill skip this giveaway. Will you change the games in each update?

1 Like

I already have most of these gamesā€¦butā€¦I do want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. I am more than double your ageā€¦so You have no idea about the cracking or the squeaking you will endureā€¦Oh, and you forgotā€¦The PAIN!
My fav sandwichā€¦peanut butter, mayo and banana, kinda like Elvis but I skip the bacon most timesā€¦ Peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich - Wikipedia

Anyways, Happy Birthdayā€¦from a Blonde Bombshell. She was such a good actress that ppl thought she was dumb. But, in actuality, she was a smart cookie.

And if you really feel the need to reward meā€¦Never forgetā€¦

3 Likes

Like peanuts?

Oh weā€™re posting music now.
That reminded me of this little tune, so I must let combichrist wish @Gnuffi a happy birthday.

1 Like

UPDATE 1 : The Marvellous Miss Take
I already configured my profile first day I discovered this awesome site, itā€™s worth it <3
Otherwise yeah the best sandwich is ā€œif unemployedā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S: Always been a fan of thief games like Sly Cooper for example ;p so this interest me

1 Like

UPDATE 1: windward realy wanted this one for long time hope I could still try this out.Thanks happy birthday and remember to protect your back from pain. My favorite sandwich probably is just tomatoe and cheese :bread: :hamburger:

2 Likes

So do the numbers next to the games mean anything @Gnuffi?

Or is it something with how the site works with links?