(Winners pls read Edit) 🎁 Gnuffi doing more silly stuff 🎁 - reverse Birthday pressies 🎁 UPDATED: Closed

:ribbon:So today is my birthday, happen to turn 30 :confetti_ball: (geez, can ya hear my knees cracking and back squeaking?), and thought I would treat myself to something nice :sparkles:
Then I thought, instead of buying a game for myself just “because birthday” and using that as an excuse, I thought how about I buy it for someone else.:balloon:
Then I thought, but what instead of buying 1 game and make 1 person happen, I buy some game bundles so even more can get some presents. :astonished:
Just because it isn’t your birthday shouldn’t mean you couldn’t get a gift, right?
:gift:
And to make it a bit more fun (for me too) I’m gonna keep it all in this same thread, that I will randomly update, when it gets time to handing out games, including some different rules/conditions (maybe) compared to previous recent giveaways. For no other reason than; “just because” and “silly”

So happy birthday! :tada:
and stay tuned for presents and cake :birthday: (there really is no cake tho)

[details=Summary] Rules/Guidelines:
This is NOT a first-come-first-serve deal, I will pick whoever for whatever obscure reason that happens to pop in my mind
I will do aprox 3 hand outs, all will appear as UPDATED in this thread, so pay attention, they will not be announced prior, i will update at random when i feel like within the next 24 or so hours
You can participate in all 3 giveaways, also even if you win in a previous
Check each update carefully as there might be conditions applied to each, and they might differ, may or may not, would you risk it?
And lastly, you guys are always nice, so stay that way, ask only for games you would actually like and use. And do try to keep it to 1 wish per gifting (i know this might be a challenge due to “random” winners this time, but still) [/details]

UPDATE 1 closed

[details=Summary]Terms of Entry: Precede game wish with the text: UPDATE1 (so reads: UPDATE1 game title) +read/do asked below-(basically set up your chrono profile so it’s not just blank, spend a minute on it)
Chrono is a lovely place, they keep things neat and simple, 1 deal a day no hassle, free coins, user giveaways, and game deal reminders and more
how about you give a little of yourself back, spend 5mins updating and shining up your Chrono profile, how much is up to you, set a profile background, scribble a few lines etc or whatever
and if your tinfoil hat presses too tight making it too much of a challenge, write a 1200 word essay in the comments as to why not, and how much big brother is spying on us,
or skip the 1200 word essay and write the name of the best sandwich “if unemployed”

games below[/details]
closed

UPDATE 2 closed

[details=Summary]Terms of Entry:
Precede game wish with the text: UPDATE2 (so reads: UPDATE2 game title)
Since it’s my birthday, (and since someone started with it already), music is due for any birthday, so along with your game wish; link your/a favourite tune song piece of music, or just one you really like, (doesn’t have to be birthday related music).
again This is NOT a first-come-first-serve deal, i will pick whoever at random (no blank profiles though as per previous notes)

games below [/details]

closed

UPDATE ENCORE

[details=Summary] Terms of Entry:
Precede game wish with the text: ENCORE (so reads: ENCORE game title)
To Meme or not To Meme, THAT is the question, because Memes are Love Memes are Life, so: Along with your game wish post a meme or gif, Would You Kindly?
As this is the last one (and i kinda messed up earlier), you will likely notice some repeats, because games are still left over, so make a primary wish and secondary(maybe use that to pick one that was less requested), and maybe you even get 2 at once :astonished:
again this is NOT a first-come-first-serve deal, i will pick whoever at random (no blank profiles though, fill out something/whatever in your profile page as per previous notes)

games below [/details]

closed

EDIT: Updates, changes and stuff
[EDIT 2: As per Fraggles kind reminder i went back through previous PM’s and send those out that could be send there/that way,
so please check your PM’s if you received them, even though the title might not fit the game you signed up for,
and if you could please make a reply confirmation/PM that you saw/read it and got the game would be nice to ease my mind that the winners got their pressies

27 Likes

Happy birthday Gnuffi. I have no idea what sort of shenanigans you’re up to here but I’m looking forward to see what happens. Hope you’re having a great day.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Today is also my birthday aswell. XD

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :tada: this is a pretty interesting concept I have to say, though I’m looking forward to it :smile:

2 Likes

Aw happy birthday @Gnuffi, wishing you all the best for new age. Oh come on, treat yourself well by going to eat more seafood and drinking plenty of fluids / milk please, I worry for your bones than the gift :joy:

2 Likes

Ooh! Happy birthday! Have a good one~

1 Like

Happy birthday mate

1 Like

Happy Birthday :tada:

1 Like

Ooh, a milestone. Happy birthday, Gnuffi! :tada: Gotta start keeping notes now in your old age. Also, make sure those knees are safe and only lift with the back… that should freeze it in one position. Might be a bit painful, but hey, at least it’ll stop it from squeaking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

The altruism of some people makes me feel bad about myself. Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Gnuffi ! I was gonna make old people jokes but someone cough @m0n0 (and while i wrote this @hinrad too ) cough beat me to it so just wishin you all the best!

Happy birthday to you too @Satanwee!

2 Likes

Awn you’re sweet <3 Happy birthday Gnuffi

1 Like

Happy birthday! :tada:

As usual, we all know that the cake is a lie, but the presents may be real. Really looking forward to see what you have in mind :smiley:

Happy birthday @Gnuffi, this is such a weird kookie concept you’ve come up with.

I look forward to see where you take it. Also was there supposed to be cake? Or is that reversed where we have to bring you cake?

Happy birthday to you, Gnuffi! And a very merry unbirthday to us.
Now, where’s my cup of tea? It’s in your top-hat, isn’t it?

Happy Birthday @Gnuffi!!! I hope you have had an amazing day so far and I hope you will live a healthy and prosperous life.
Good Look For the Journey Ahead!!!

happy birthday congrats to your knees cracking and back squeaking
:doughnut:

1 Like

Happy birthday!! :birthday: mine is far away in december ;(

Happy birthday!!!