Who Has 3 Friends? Giveaway! Closed!

No! I am not giving away friends.:scream: I have already offered this to a few ppl but they refused because they didn’t want to waste the keys. The keys are worth $14.99CA each. So the package is worth approx $60.00CA. Yeah, I know Steam has a deal right now for the 2 and 4 pack but this is free. I can’t wait and offer this through our other giveaway because the keys expire 12th February at 8AM (GMT).

I got an email from Fanatical saying I won 4 keys for Lethal League. I already have the game and I don’t like playing with other ppl because I am so bad, not really fond of fighting games and I can’t commit to times because of the husband.

This is what the email says, “CLAIM YOUR KEY AND SHARE 3 WITH FRIENDS. An action-packed online multiplayer game is better with friends, right? Why not grab your Lethal League Steam key and send the below links to your fellow fighters to give them keys too!
Be quick! These links will expire on the 12th February at 8AM (GMT).”

Here’s the game on Steam:
Lethal League

Rules:
6 badges.
Been a FORUM member for 2 weeks.
Tell me who you will play with and how much fun you will have.
If you already have the game and you HAVE 4 friends, enter. Please! I don’t want to waste these keys.
Don’t enter to collect, please. I want ppl who will use the keys.

I will pick the winner Wed. Feb. 7th approx. 12pm EST.
I will need your email(can send me in a PM) and they you can divvy out the keys.

If I don’t get GOOD entries, I will just divvy out the keys myself. But I really don’t want to do that.

Good Luck!

22 Likes

I’ve been wanting this game for a long time but it was sold out on the coin shop instantly (b4 I got there anyway, which was quite fast). I’d play it with 3 long time steam friends who i met playing cs go years ago, they were my first steam friends actually and still are; I’m sure this game provides loads of fun.

Also, how do u reply to a post by email (saw there’s a badge for that, lol)?

4 Likes

Got to Settings; then, emails. You will get emails then you can click to reply.

But I will need YOUR email to send this email from Fanatical with all the info and keys…If you win.

4 Likes

If i win, I will give u my email :smile:

5 Likes

i tried that in whichever way i could figure out, and didn’t seem to work, always got some reply error “invalid recipient” or something,
my guess at the time was it’s something that need to be set up and/or enabled in the discourse admin settings, -that or gmail sucks/just really doesn’t want me to reply lol :smile:

6 Likes

Although, I have to ask, couldn’t u just copy the info from the email and paste it in a pm here?

3 Likes

I would like to enter to win 3 friends please.

Oh… oh dear… my mistake… seems I’ve misread

T_T

(Don’t want to enter just felt like making a joke)

10 Likes

PS, i think i remember this game looking fun from one of TB’s collab sessions

-but i never got around to playing it myself, 'cos i’m just not into much mp stuff either,
#I’mSoBadToo :+1: :smile:

maybe i should just “dust it off” and pull it out of my ol’ game library and at give it a try against the AI at least at some point anyway, eventually, maybe, probably, perhaps, sometime, 10 years from now, -if i still remember… :joy:

5 Likes

What are the odds of winning the 3 friends and where can i pick them up?:smile:

5 Likes

I just tried it. This is what it told me…“Address not found
Your message wasn’t delivered to noreply@chrono.gg because the address couldn’t be found, or is unable to receive mail.”

Gmail doesn’t like me either…

Because it has a “Claim Here” button. I guess I guess I could claim it and just not activate it …If someone has a problem about giving emails…etc.

3 Likes

k just asking, no im fine with it i dont think there’s anything to fear, is there? haha, ehum, ehum, euh, …, y, on my way now

also, I certainly wouldn’t want to influence the judge and jury, lol, but I’d also have my kids play it, when they get to play on my pc, now and then, lol. I’d give them a copy but I don’t think their pc can run it.

3 Likes

Nice giveaway. Sweet looking game, but I don’t think I could muster 3 friends who would be interested

4 Likes

I too could use some of those.

6 Likes

I always wanted to try Lethal League, seems like a really fun game, especially with friends. After +200h of Borderlands 2, +120h of Rocket League and about 60h now on GTA Online, maybe it’s about time to play something else. While as a 4 squad BL2 & GTA make a lot of fun, i’d say, that we enjoyed rocket league the most, since you don’t really have to concentrate on something storywise, which i prefer in singleplayer games. Getting competitive with your friends in RL (2v2) just has that special feel of excitement. Although Lethal League is apart of the name a completely different game, it looks like the game has the same aspect of competitive playstyle i love about Rocket League. Who knows, maybe i will pick up a 4 pack of LL myself, if i don’t win it here.
Thanks for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Great giveaway, @delenn13! I am not entering, but it looks like a fun game! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would play with a group of school friends I dont play games with very often anymore. We have actually been looking for a decent cheap game to play next holidays already.

4 Likes

I’d love to play it with some people from here. You should just divide the keys up individually in my opinion. But that’s totally up to you :wink:

6 Likes

I will play with my brothers on my Linux machine! :smiley:

4 Likes

I already have the game and I had a blast playing it with my friends as a couch game.
Problem is, I think only one of them would really want the key so if the winner only has two friends, I’d really appreciate it if you could pass a key onto me. :slight_smile:
Not entering for the giveaway btw, good luck all.

4 Likes

I’m not entering, but this has inspired me to teach my dog how to use a keyboard and mouse. I now have a friend to play games with.

3 Likes