Where am I?

lift cover
insert garlic in rectum (just for fun, unless u actually have a cold, that can actually cure u vry fast)

6 Likes

The door reluctantly opens to reveal a rickety staircase descending into darkness.

4 Likes

look down
go up staircase
light lantern
look around

4 Likes

You are in the living room. There is a doorway to the east, a wooden door with strange gothic lettering to the west, which appears to be nailed shut, a trophy case, and a rug lying beside an open trap door.
Above the trophy case hangs an elvish sword of great antiquity.
You canā€™t do that!
The brass lantern is now on.
Living Room
You are in the living room. There is a doorway to the east, a wooden door with strange gothic lettering to the west, which appears to be nailed shut, a trophy case, and a rug lying beside an open trap door.

4 Likes

east
go up staircase
look around

3 Likes

Kitchen
Attic
This is the attic. The only exit is a stairway leading down.
A large coil of rope is lying in the corner.
On a table is a nasty-looking knife.
Attic
This is the attic. The only exit is a stairway leading down.
A large coil of rope is lying in the corner.
On a table is a nasty-looking knife.

3 Likes

take rope
take knife
go down
west
go down

3 Likes

Taken
Taken
Kitchen
Living Room
The trap door crashes shut, and you hear someone barring it.
Cellar
You are in a dark and damp cellar with a narrow passageway leading north, and a crawlway to the south. On the west is the bottom of a steep metal ramp which is unclimbable.

4 Likes

SAVE
Ok.

3 Likes

open trap door (gotta test it first)

4 Likes

7 Likes

/* THANK YOU GOT ALMIGHTY YES THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE. I HAVE PRAYED FOR HOURS.

sorry for caps guys but Iā€™m actually so happy good job @harith you doinā€™ your mamma proud, wherever she is (and Iā€™m proud too so happy to see you slowly getting the hang of things, reminds me of myself the first time I played this and started crying out of sheer frustration no joke true story trauma is real) */

/* okā€¦ thank you for this informationā€¦ Iā€™m sure itā€™llā€¦ uhā€¦ come in handy, yes?

hello yes, this is Coraline. Iā€™m requesting an ambulance. Yes, theyā€™re breathing. No. Itā€™s a cow. Yes, a cow. I know, Iā€™m guessing bovine fever did it. Cows these days, right? Iā€™ll ensure they stay in the premises. Thank you and please hurry. */

giphy (1)

9 Likes

:arrow_down::arrow_lower_right::arrow_right: + :fist:

Am I doing this right?

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

open trap door (just checking)
south

3 Likes

The door is locked from above.
East of Chasm
You are on the east edge of a chasm, the bottom of which cannot be seen. A narrow passage goes north, and the path you are on continues to the east.

[Posting from work]

3 Likes

north
north

3 Likes

Cellar
The Troll Room
This is a small room with passages to the east and south and a forbidding hole leading west. Bloodstains and deep scratches (perhaps made by an axe) mar the walls.
A nasty-looking troll, brandishing a bloody axe, blocks all passages out of the room.

[Posting from work]

3 Likes

insert garlic in trollā€™s rectum

[posting not from work]

3 Likes

NOW GET BACK TO WORK, WEā€™RE NOT PAYING U TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE WITH SOME COW!!!

5 Likes