What is your favourite icecream?

Bacio and stracciatella, wrapped in a brioche. Now I want one, thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

vanilla chocolate chip! -the basics are always best. :+1:
Used with good hq dark chocolate and it beats pretty much anything, could even add toppings of choice, sorta like a pizza because you got a perfect base for you to play with, :yum:
pineapple sorbet, green apple sorbet, lemon sorbet (really important it’s not too sweet/sugary), and mango ice cream/vanilla-sorbet blend :drooling_face:
i really really loved Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey, but for some ludicrous ridiculous reason they decided they wouldn’t sell that anymore here, but instead waste effort on new silly combos :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Turrón icecream, “a southern European nougat confection, typically made of honey, sugar, and egg white, with toasted almonds or other nuts” as Wikipedia explains.

PD: When I was younger my favourite was lemon.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: you tricked the rules of space and travelling

5 Likes

CAN you maybe show a picture of it? I can’t fully comprehend what you are talking about

3 Likes

So, after all that talk about bacon seeds you’re telling me you don’t like their new Bacon Vanilla combo?

6 Likes

Of course… you want me to spend the day dreaming of icecream, don’t you? :wink:

Bacio, hazelnut and dark chocolate:
http://www.ilparadisodellebonta.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/gelato-artigianale-bacio.jpg

Stracciatella, vanilla and… dark chocolate, cause it’s never enough:

All wrapped in a brioche. Any sweet bun will do, like this:

@Eidos that’s the recipe for torrone, a Christmas food typical of Cremona, city also famous for the Stradivari violin school and craftmanship. I’ve been in Cremona many-many-too-many times, it’s a wonderfull small medieval city.
There’s and old saying that describe Cremona, it goes like this: turòon, Turàs, tetàss. Translated from cremonese dialect is: turrón, Torrazzo (which is the name of the Cathedral’s bell tower) and big breasts.

5 Likes

sadly i believe my nation was deemed not the right fit for market/as a customer demographic with most B&J products, like, we have maybe 5? :thinking: (a bit exaggerated, we have a couple more, but a ton less than US, and they are very quick to can even regular flavours)
-combined with an asinine business/marketing strategy that probably didn’t help their product much

:face_with_monocle: tho i’m also a bit of a bacon purist anyway, and don’t believe bacon should be in either ice cream, donuts or beer :wink: :smile:
in the words of the 15 star top chef connoisseur: “give it to us raw and wriggling” :yum:

:rofl:

3 Likes

IMHO, nothing beats the cool yet spicy taste of Chili pepper Ice cream :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Holy cow this is one of the grossest things I’ve seen all week. Yuck. Yuck. And yuck.

Is this a thing??? I need this! Which country do you live in and which brand do you buy?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a extremely popular food in Christmas in Spain, if you go to a house and there’s none it’s like a falling star, very strange. Nice saying, now I want to go there!

4 Likes

sadly icecream is one of the worst junk foods on the planet…

9 Likes

Butterscotch.

Given the chance, I can’t get enough.

3 Likes

I’m from Southeast Asia and there are no brands selling 'em… as of now, they were once offered as a “novelty” flavor by one brand, “Selecta” if I’m not mistaken. But there is a specific province here that still offers it as a specialty delicacy.

Also I did find a few videos on Youtube from America that featured Tabasco and Jalapeno as their versions…

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jalapeno+ice+cream

And here’s the one from my country, featured on local news a year ago… of course you may not understand the language used on the video though.

I also love Mango ice cream, cheese ice cream and Ube.

4 Likes

Nothing is better than an ice cream sandwich or 5.

7 Likes

oh yeah i love those but its hard to come by
i know one in tesco that is very cheap but not a high quality treat, but other than that i cant recall any that i’ve seen :frowning:

2 Likes

The only way that I can look at that picture without it hurting my brain is to rotate it 180 degrees -
icecream

10 Likes

I don’t get it but sure :ok_hand:t4:… I really need to go get ice cream now.

3 Likes

Went out and found this

I didn’t know they sold Magnum like this.

4 Likes