What is your favorite game of all time?

You guy quit because of the death? Blink. I didn’t get to know the character long enough to care… so …

Hm, it was a long ago since I play FF7. I did finish it. What pissed me off is that I missed some materia, so I was happily waiting for Sephi to kill off Cloud and sadly VIncent and the others. Then I got an auto play scene. Our party defeated Sephi. What the actual feather!?

Seriously, in that game, the true ending should be that the whole world, Sephi and all of got done. I would have rage quit the ending… but …

Also, I wish that death that upset you guys had gone to Cloud. I hate Cloud. I will always hate Cloud.

3 Likes

Indeed one of the masterpieces of the genre, you cant call u an RTS enjoyer if haven’t played starcraft, period

5 Likes

I kept playing because I still had the backup love interest Tifa.

Hmmmm. Now that I think about it, I think I would be ok with Cloud dying.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Sniff. So accurate. Sniff.

5 Likes

Retro Bowl College is my next can’t-stop-playing game https://retrobowlcollege.com/

5 Likes

Hi again @gamer13 In the true spirit of Halloween, you have materialized once more. Welcome back. ^^

3 Likes

@gamer13 Welcome back to the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey there, @gamer13 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I have been waiting for this day for a long time :upside_down_face:

4 Likes