• Double Chocolate Cookie
  • Other / Not Listed

0 voters

A fun and delicious poll for Friday!

14 Likes

great… now i have to run to the store and buy cookies… :confounded:
:yum:

7 Likes

I won’t lie, I went to the store for more tissues… and wound up buying a ton of cookies hence the poll. LOL

9 Likes

Can i pick other if i love them all?
lirik obese

11 Likes

Chocolate chip and store bought Frosted Sugar Cookies.

8 Likes

My second most favorite thing.

7 Likes

It was so difficult to even limit to these choices. Thumb Print, Blossom, Fruit / Nut , Ginger snaps… I love them all!!! I had to choose chocolate chip only because I married into one of those “secret family recipes”. The Holy Grail of Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes.

6 Likes

What’s the first? :smiley:

7 Likes

u have to ask?

5 Likes

Oh duh. I’m in hangry eat all things mode and was thinking she was talking about another food.

5 Likes

lol

5 Likes

You know when you’re sick then you finally get the appetite back… OH YEA. I just consumed cookies, half a bag of jelly beans and have a rotisserie chicken I’m picking at.

5 Likes

I am over 60…so…it’s chocolate. And I want to die from it…Or at least, try.

Sounds about right…

"different types of chocolate contain varying amounts of theobromine. On average, milk chocolate contains far less than dark. Milk and other highly processed chocolates contain about 2.4 milligrams of the toxin per gram of chocolate. Dark chocolate contains about 5.5 milligrams per gram. And baker’s chocolate? 16 milligrams per gram. So a typical adult human who needs to eat about 75,000 milligrams to be at a toxic level. That’s roughly:

711 regular-sized Hershey’s milk chocolate bars

OR

7,084 Hershey chocolate kisses

OR

332 standard- sized Hershey’s dark chocolate bars."

8 Likes

sponsored by Hershey

7 Likes

Been to Hershey. The town smells like chocolate.

5 Likes

Oh sweet sweet goodness. I know most people adore Godiva, but I always go for these:

I remember my first boyfriend ever picked these up for me and since then they’ve been my favorite. So creamy, luscious… I usually pop on the movie Chocolat (Juliette Binoche, Judi Dench, Alfred Molina,Johnny Depp), turn the lights low, and eat an entire box.

4 Likes

Cantucci and Vin Santo, the best way to end a dinner in Tuscany.

7 Likes

Mark of the Ninja is my favourite cookie.

15 Likes

I had to go back and forth on this one. Peanut butter cookies are my absolute favorites, but a nice fresh snickerdoodle is just soooo good.

10 Likes

I’m too busy eating cookies to read the label, melted centre cookies have to be the best ones, what ever they are called

7 Likes