What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

I can’t imagine the creator wanting to even try to touch an update, given how stupid everything is at the present, lolz

5 Likes

I’ve started reading Dune and I’m also listening to this:

6 Likes
6 Likes

:no_mouth: … died, from a sneeze … :laughing: i love isekai plot mechanisms :rofl:

4 Likes

There’s now a Dragon’s Dogma anime on Netflix.

5 Likes

I watched The Night Eats The World on Amazon. It was okay, I guess. Nothing new in the zombie genre whatsoever though, and concluded with a lame ending.

Then I watched Train to Busan. I loved the pregnant couple, very adorable. Overall an extremely enjoyable movie/zombie movie.

Big Spoilers

When the buff daddo (Sang-hwa) died and shouted out the baby’s name, I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And then when the main daddo (Seok-woo) died, and I was like NOOOOOO. Then that sad ass ending happened, and I was like :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:.

5 Likes

Ah, Train to Busan…

Spoiler

I’m my own ending, they throw the selfish CEO to the zombies and all escape together on the train. I had a major issue with that guy surviving as long as he did.

You might like #Alive. This time it’s with a NEET gamer.

5 Likes

Make yourself a favor and dont watch the 2nd one… it’s a disaster.

5 Likes

Seoulyeok (i.e. Seoul Station)

The animated prequel to Train to Busan.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh! This looks amazing! Thank you for sharing it with me, gonna be so good! :slight_smile:

EDIT

Y’all…is 2020 the year of returning anime? Digimon, Non-Non Biyori, Violet Evergarden, Re-Zero, Evangelion and now Inuyasha?! What?! Will Yu Yu Hakoshou be next, Hunter x Hunter maybe? Or help me LAWRD, Darker than Black? xD

EDIT 2

I watched the CGI Lupin movie. What an incredibly fun movie, loved every minute of it!

5 Likes

How perfect that Netflix has Inuyasha! Gotta start that rewatch, has been many (many) years. lol

7 Likes

Wasn’t that long ago I saw the final season.

I was satisfied and not surprised by the ending; actually, a lot of what I had predicted for the end of the series had come to pass. Well, except for the jewel.

5 Likes
6 Likes

@Gnuffi WOW! Now THAT’S a flashback.

The hubby and I listened to Fear by Bob Woodward this past week…

Next…Rage by Bob Woodward…

5 Likes

I’m watching The Croods on Netflix. Honestly I think the only thing I like about it is Nicolas Cage’s character. lol

6 Likes

I actually like the premise of the story the best.

“There are some things in life that there are absolutely no f*cking rules/laws/edicts/mandates that can prepare/save/protect anyone from.”

Makes a LOT of sense.

4 Likes

Maoujou de Oyasumi is making my stomach cramp up :laughing::rofl:

4 Likes
7 Likes

sugoi dekai … :no_mouth: :laughing:

6 Likes
5 Likes