What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

Want to do too much. :stuck_out_tongue: Got to get back into crochet, I hand sew sometimes, yet still to learn to draw and today is the official start day of my online course: Singer/Songwriter on Coursera. Just got back the wee guitar yesterday, cleaned, new machine heads and stringed. Ready to go!

4 Likes

Thanks for this :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I just rewatched The Transformers Movie (1986) and it’s still the best Transformers movie ever!!

So full of great and sad moments. Also, it’s so 80’s that it’s just great.

Spoiler

The death of Optimus Prime still gets me every time :cry:

6 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve tried drawing and it was pretty fun. Actually completed more drawing’s than I thought and I was pretty happy with a lot of them. They weren’t super detailed or anything since I don’t really know how to shade and all that, but I did like them. Was pretty surprised with how a lot them turned out. I remember back in middle school I was pretty proud of one of my last drawings and the teacher gave me a C. I was like… really? I didn’t like the teacher even before that and imagine something I was pretty proud of and getting a C. I basically ended up hating art partly because I thought I wasn’t very good at it and I didn’t really like the teacher. I just didn’t have fun in art. It felt like a chore for me because it was more frustrating than fun for me. I had a lot of trouble with being creative. That was probably the biggest factor for me disliking art now that I think about it. I can’t really blame the teacher for my dislike of art back then, but they certainly didn’t help. It was a long time until I decided to get into anything art related. Besides music of course.

Music has been apart of my life for a long time and I absolutely love guitar. I stopped that too at times, but I’m picking it back up a little again. Trying to learn songs by ear is so fun. Especially more difficult one’s. But, my god learning by ear takes a long time. I learned completely on my own, so that’s definitely something I’m super proud of. Music is just so incredible.

My thought’s are quite sporadic as you can tell. It really shows in my writing, but whatever. It’s who I am. :grin:

edit: Sorry that I just started talking about myself. One thought leads to another and then it’s all over and I’m on to another topic or another thought.

That is really cool that you also play guitar and draw and good luck on your class!

5 Likes

Last night I was watching a bunch of video’s again from this person’s channel. These are hilarious TF2 video’s. My god they are soooooo good. Always brings me a good laugh.

Pretty sure I already talked about this person’s channel on here before, but for those who missed the other time I mentioned their stuff on here then here you go.

4 Likes

Started listening to this today. I might be adding one more game to my PS4 library soon…

6 Likes

Speaking on Samurai games’ OSTs, this one is pretty good too:

5 Likes

YT tossing me some nostalgia tracks atm

woowoo 2000s :metal:

8 Likes

So I’m currently doing my education once more, pressure is the same as usual. Outside forces aren’t the most helpful much, though I’am one of the few who is perfectly fine with the whole learning online stuff at this stage, if only to reduce traveling time and cost (and knowing the economy’s state it might be useful slightly). On the bright side, I have been listening to some Japanese songs while in less intensive classes or more independent learning sessions, some of which include those from the Yakuza series and Bandori (I only picked that specific pfp because pic rofl), but as long as it is a bop I’ll listen to it.
In a surprising move, I have been starting to get into the Power Rangers just a bit; Ninja Steel and Megaforce (both of which I haven’t heard much great things about) was the ones I chose to see, although the former is the one I’m going through full speed because the latter got taken off the streaming site I watched it from (curse you licensing contracts!).
Not a whole lot from my side, though.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Finally, it’s available worldwide. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What did I just watch???..Help @hivefleetbothan :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I finished season three for Absentia, Amazon’s show. If that is the series finale, and not the season finale, I feel robbed. They did Emily’s burn character dirty if it is the whole end, and we still have SO many questions! ARG! Please Amazon, make that fourth season! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So much to share…

Let’s start with this one.

Interesting music. Interesting scene.

3 Likes

No idea why, but it feels so nostalgic for me.

3 Likes

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War? Anyone?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

going through some Lene Marlin stuff

3 Likes

I was watching a Youtube series called Wayne. Tons of fun and action, but I stopped halfway when I found out the show was cancelled. xD

edit

3 Likes

I’ve recently been watching “Brave New World” and its pretty interesting. Its about a Utopia where you just have to take a pill to avoid feeling anger, pain, or any negative feeling.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNCUBPkkg5w

3 Likes