What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

I don’t know why, but I like it. A lot.

Also:

3 Likes

This guy…

3 Likes

Well, Marianne on Netflix is some freaky stuff man. You don’t play around with demons, witches or ghosts mang. You just don’t. :scream:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Shuffling through some games OST and found this masterpiece

Also these are good, I like the cyber electro-synth-rock combo

3 Likes

Mr. Roboto as performed by THE FLOPPOTRON:

3 Likes

I always remember this anime when I want to hear nice orchestra, the anime is pretty good too for anyone interested. This also slightly reminds me of the opening to Penny Dreadful.

3 Likes

I love it.

3 Likes

Watching Seinfeld. Still a very good comedy. :joy:

4 Likes

You know, whenever I hear someone mocking Guitar Hero or Rock Band players…
“PlAy A rEaL gUiTaR!”
It makes me wanna dare them to play this Rocksmith chart:

(Yeah I love DragonForce-Fight me if ya disapprove #LMAO)

6 Likes

How is that even possible?

5 Likes

If you mean the side by side portion, they’re separate runs set side by side in whatever video editing software that isn’t WLMM.

If you mean by how the charting is done…
It’s one of those ‘highly technical’ guitar skills; it can be done, yes. Easily? NOT REMOTELY.

TRR here is one of the best guitar players out there. It would take someone of exceptional skill beyond theirs to pull off full accuracy on this, at least for lead and alt. lead (bass is very simple by comparison).

5 Likes

That was me incredulous at the sheer difficulty and what he was able to pull off. I couldn’t even follow the video watching it… Not even close.

5 Likes

That’s definitely #relatable; it’s hard to just watch either one and follow along.

5 Likes

Starting up Warrior Nun! Very excited, I hope it is really good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
7 Likes

I really like the first 45 seconds of this. After that it enters slightly dub territory. That’s enough for me to not continue. So I just keep looping the beginning! :laughing: Too lazy right now to see if there are other good parts of the song.

5 Likes
5 Likes

♫That deaf, dumb and blind kid, sure plays a mean pinball!♫ :heartpulse:
Pinball Wizard
Tommy
The Who, 1963, Rock
Rock Band 2, Rock Band Unplugged (video is of RBU gameplay)

5 Likes

Awesome remix! Just discovered this one today.

6 Likes