What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

Still the best background effect ever done

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m stuck thinking about original KH. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

30 Years today… #RN30 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

This song is intense. I love it.

(audio is a bit quiet, but at least it is clear and the video is “good”)

3 Likes

The Great and Unforgettable Singer and Composer JIM CROCE.
(January 10, 1943 – September 20, 1973)

Wasn’t even 30 when he wrote this. Just think of the songs we did NOT hear because he died. Stupid plane crash!!!

This was one of my favs…It was played at a lot of weddings.

This one too.

Taken too soon. So sad.:sob: We hardly knew you…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Pretty sure this was a TikTok song (ew), but it’s genuinely a bop (and pretty good once it’s not on TIkTok anymore)

5 Likes

I think this is a good song…

4 Likes

Should be in bed already, but I tumbled down an old youtube hole I hadn’t visited in a long while. I found this thing however so I’d say it’s been well worth it.

5 Likes

This one got in my head recently. So play it now.

6 Likes

Happy I obeyed. That was beautiful. Marbles and music, :heart: Amazing ingenuity on both.

5 Likes

I used to love this band…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Old Disney had some tough lyrics for kids movies. :sweat_smile: a shame new Disney is so…lackluster in the music department.

EDIT

Just listened to something new, thought it was really cool.

6 Likes

Apparently I knew about this a long time ago, but I don’t really remember this at all. Don’t remember using it at all really. I’m glad I found this again. It’s awesome! And not to mention, May Fortune Smile Upon You is playing. What a great song which I haven’t heard in a long time.

4 Likes

I really do love this movie, and this song.

7 Likes

Bold of you to assume they have a music department…

I love both these pieces. Along with Be Prepared, they’re my favorite Disney songs (:

4 Likes

Another indie oldie -

4 Likes

This is so good!

4 Likes

That’s my jam!

4 Likes