What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

oh bloody hell that’s hella cool what the heeeeeeccccckkkkkkk

“é a chica da silva com a arma na mão”

WOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH WHAT THE KJFLKFJLSDKJGDGJDKGJDGF

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Damn, speaking of Brazilian women who are literal fucking fire, enjoy:

I love our music and its diversity to hell and back. :brazil:

4 Likes

This song is stuck in my head. At least, I do not associate it with Fortnite.

3 Likes

Was watching red letter media and they watched a random tape from an american church thing that was trying to turn japanese people into their religion and one of the songs was god damn catchy.
ps. highly recommend red letter media stuff, easy to get a laugh out of it
ps.2 didididi dadada dididi

4 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes

@NICK9X9 So… speaking English as it phonetically sounds turns you Japanese. =^_^= :heart:

7 Likes

I absolutely love this video, one of my all-time favorites it’s SO WELL DONE!

You start like

yeaaaah… go on…

and you end like

IS THIS THE SIMS?!

cracks me up so much. thanks so much for reminding me of it! :joy: :100:

5 Likes

Made me think of this :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

What in the world was that? It started to sound German to me. So weird. I kind of could keep up with it.

But how about instead of written words >>> phonetic words, we instead change our spoken words >>> phonetic written words.

I think it would be hilarious to have people start writing, “Mai lyf is so sad. Cud sumone send me sum munny?” I mean, there is already this shorthand of writing in forums, chatrooms, etc. It’s just a minor stigma of being illiterate that is holding us back from using it professionally. Hahahaha!

Speaking of which, I hope everyone has seen Scottish twitter. The epitome of this. Just look at this! How am I supposed to know what this means? And I approve.

4 Likes

Just notice that you can’t find the original music video the band made, which was a classic, probably some copyright claim bs and the video got taken down and no sign of official one? What a shame!

5 Likes

Bastille with a nice medley of songs. Their sound is calming/unique.

4 Likes
3 Likes

No Scrubs made me grin so hard. I was like “cha, really?”, but they made it work. ^^

3 Likes

So true :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow Classic- lots of grinding and nostalgia, apparently popular and fresh to players.

4 Likes

Stumbled onto a really quite spectacular music project today. They take modern and popular late 20th century music and cover it in a variety of older styles, a lot of jazz, blues and swing. I’m unfamiliar with most of the source material but there’s a lot of good stuff here PostmodernJukebox - YouTube
A couple of recommendations to check out:

4 Likes

I watched The Mad Whale. It was pretty good, though I don’t like to be reminded of how bad insane asylums were, especially for women, or that men often just dumped their wives/female relatives there because they were inconvenient or disobedient. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Really like that… Careless Whispers…George Michael and Straight up…Paula Abdul :+1:t3:

Awesome find, Hon :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I’m glad someone actually listened to it.
I’ve spent most of my evening listening that channel now and they’re just brilliant.

5 Likes

OMG! I just watched Thriller…The 2 Zombie women are awesome…

Added Feature: You can actually hear the words…LOL

3 Likes