What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

I think I know where WandaVision is going, but that’s because I read comics a lot. lol anyway, watched the latest episode. Show is just great. I’m annoyed actually, as I don’t like the Marvel Disney content. lol

It’s really incredible how much the show feels like it belongs in the era it is depicting. It’s kinda creepy. lol

Spoilers

What is happening is actually incredible sad. I feel really bad for Wanda. When she has her lucidity, her actor does a superb job in capturing her turmoil, lack of trust and anger. 10/10 show.

3 Likes

I seriously have to give The Amazing World of Gumball a serious watch through. I watch so many clips on Youtube and laugh at them all, seems like it is a solid 10/10 show. lol gonna probably start it after I finish Future Diary, been a while since I’ve seen it.

Anyhow, most recently, I watched the newest season of Disenchantment. I didn’t find the others really all that funny, but S3 was pretty funny. However, it’s feeling more disjointed than the other seasons, like things are being decided on the go rather than ahead. Feels so messy.

3 Likes

I arrived for the meme, stayed for the music. lol

EDIT

Couldn’t post again. :frowning:

Seriously, this scene should have gone down in cinematic history as one of if not the best scene:

EDIT

-sniff sniff-

Just found out that the MACROSS thing I was listening to is not actually part of the anime. It explains why it is so good, to be honest. What a shame. lol oh well. Listening to it again in great sadness. lol

4 Likes

woooow… Black Clover actually just copied the cinderella “backstory” onto a character :no_mouth:, and here i thought Asta’s new buns were bad enough

3 Likes

So I’ve been watching Heroes. Forgot everything about it. Sure is corny as hell, and there’s so much arse pulling, but it’s not bad so whatever. Just got to S2.

Summary

Hoping my dude Nathan is still alive. I don’t know why Nathan didn’t just fly Peter up into the sky and drop him. The dude regenerates. lol

4 Likes

Well this is where it gets bad.

3 Likes

It was already sorta bad though, like a car wreck you can’t look away from. :rofl:

4 Likes

New song from Gojira. Dammit is it good. I cant wait for the whole album…

6 Likes

Eminem really is a lyrical genius. It isn’t typical rap, but that doesn’t disqualify it as such. He’s really good at dissing people, rhyming, and doing so at incredible speed. All while being funny as hell.

4 Likes

and then it got cornier and more ridiculous. T_T It wasn’t a bad idea, but ugh, the writers - the struggle was real.

3 Likes

There are far better options.

It was the first of its kind, but… heck, what do I know, I barely made it to the end of first season, don’t remember any of it. Maybe it was glorious.

4 Likes

Look. I know it’s corny. And it is is. I had to watch it though.

And what is it, you ask?

Monster Hunter, the movie. lol

EDIT

It was super corny, but I liked it. It was isekai, American isekai. lol

4 Likes

We Are Number One (LazyTown Cover)
Mastermind
Tardigrade Inferno, 2019, Avant-Garde Metal
Clone Hero Score Challenges Week 78

4 Likes

WandaVision has convinced me. It is, quite literally, the best Marvel content to date. Before, Black Panther held that title for me (unless I can count Sony-Marvel, then it was Into the Multiverse).

The show is phenomenal and it just got better.

MASSIVE spoilers

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpPPKDnv2gI

3 Likes

So, watching Bridgerton. I feel like I’m skipping most of the episodes with out much unnecessary sex scenes there are. At the Lord Bridgerton dude is coming off REAL creep-like for his sister. All in just 1 damn episode.

Also, I do not think this qualifies as a “historical period romance drama”, but oh well?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Okay…I like Eloise’s character. Damn it. I swore I would not fall down this path.

I took a break from the show, and went on to continue Heroes. Whoo…this one is gonna take a while. lol

3 Likes

wonders if a person can re-watch Overlord too many times :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve seen it 3 times already. I think 4th is not out of question…

3 Likes

lol, i rewatch all 3 seasons like once or twice a year now :blush:

3 Likes