What are you reading, watching and/or listening to?

when a dude gets stabbed with a sword right through center chest, basically the heart, and gets a full torso cross slice for finisher before he croaks - and you just knooow they are still gonna bring the bad guy back later “somehow” having survived it… :no_mouth:

6 Likes

It’s stuck in my head…and I love Lonely Island.

(explicit language)

4 Likes

Just watched Peppermint on Netflix. Good movie. Good movie.

4 Likes
3 Likes

the other day i watched the shining and its pretty good movie

7 Likes

That’s a great movie, a sad movie too. Just don’t let yourself be spoiled by the memes people make with the footage because those are wacky.

6 Likes

lot of memes lately have put this song on my brain :persevere:

7 Likes

Just watched Uncle Frank on Amazon. Wow. The performance from the guys who played Frank and Wally…

5 Likes

I can’t stop listening to this… so so so good…

7 Likes

Nice jazz and piano music

4 Likes
5 Likes

I’m reading an article on how it’s ok to raise prices and not feel guilty about it.

I liked this part

Perhaps you:
don’t feel worthy or value your skills
don’t feel qualified enough or feel like a fraud
think that asking for money will make your relationships awkward
feel that asking for money is ‘unethical’ because of your own beliefs around money
Well, here’s a swift lesson: guilt doesn’t pay the bills.

But i still feel guilty :confused:

8 Likes

Ah yes, invoice guilt. To be honest, the guilt is rooted much deeper than that.
It’s rooted in fairness towards others, and in common decency, like, very basic and primal things that are deeper than anything that monetary value could ever be placed on.

Anyway…
I think many of us have a top ten (or whatever number) ‘best video game endings ever’ list, and the ending to Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is on mine; kinda sucks that the co-op career ending is the same video. Ah, well… CW: Low quality/old video/blurry/feels

4 Likes

this is why i always bill people when they want to go out and have a drink - because obviously my time is valuable and they should show their appreciation of me spending time with them by compensating me for my time investment

7 Likes

Watching Absentia again. What a great show. Kinda really disappointed with the last season and am still hoping it wasn’t the last, but we will see…

3 Likes

Thanks to…

…specifically…

…I have been listening to Lera Lynn the last couple of days.

4 Likes
3 Likes

and of course the 30 minute version…

4 Likes

@Rhyagelle. There’s a whole show with that opera it on YouTube, but I love this song best, esp. the first 2 and a half minutes. It gets the heart pumping. ^^

@Fraggles 30 mins? What the hey was even happening there, lol.

4 Likes
4 Likes