Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Congratulationes or whatever, that more good things happen to you all.

pls forgive the quality, this was made in subpar conditions.

21 Likes

Gonglarutations on the wedding!!!

Uh? nvm

11 Likes

I love all of these drawings so much!

12 Likes

Thanks, I do what I can :blush:

11 Likes

I’m curious if @delenn13 @KSib and @PeteMcc, knew this was coming or whether they have now just been roped into this haha. I’m sure they knew but funny to think about

What is the purpose with a community leader though? I mean KSib and delenn13 can still continue with their duties/tasks as discord Master and Deal Diva, but Pete has mentioned not doing an ARG again or at least for a while, so what other duties falls under the task list of a Community leader?

10 Likes

I think the badge description is pretty clear…

And @delenn13 is using her “tons of likes per day”… :smile:

13 Likes

Yes we did.

Yeppers! And now I am going to bed… Night night all!

12 Likes

Night!

7 Likes

I must say they perk must have been added just for @delenn13

11 Likes

Yup. We’ve known for a bit. I was just twiddling my thumbs wondering what day and how it would be announced - haha :smiley:

12 Likes

is your profile picture a Megaman?

it looks like the PS1 one, I loved that game xD

good to see you here by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s ol’ scourgey poo

11 Likes

It is! Good eye :smiley:

Megaman Volnutt from Megaman Legends. I really wish they continued with that series soooo much. I loved it and Megaman X series (even the RPG they made) and Megaman Network Transmission. I might be a megaman fan… hahaha

Oh hey Scourgey!

With the fist pump at the end. Glorious hahaha

12 Likes

Oh Japan, you did it again!

haha, I never got to this bit I’ve never seen it, I want to find it on ebay at one point I’m sure it’s ridiculously priced. And I know those other games you mentioned are ridiculously priced xD I’ve searched for them, they looked cool, and I’ve played X a bit but not on a console of any kind >.> I was too far past it’s generation, born in '94.

(Don’t forget I need PAL versions, European consoles lock out foreign games, still do to this day, I wish they would get rid of it.)

hope to see you here more often! I have too much time and lurk in both places xD

I didn’t know they did make a second legends xD and its cheaper than 1 xD

jesus wept :’(

9 Likes

Maybe I will maybe I won’t. Maybe I have been sick for a week and already developed a puzzle?
burns

18 Likes

Congrats to all of our new Community Leaders! We hope you enjoy your reign as our benevolent sub-overlords. Insert GIF here that wouldn’t load

12 Likes

Daily reminder that you’re awesome and one of those good things that happens It’s your drawings. :whale2:

Thanks for existing :sparkling_heart: ~

11 Likes

Super sweet pic, thanks for drawing it.:+1:

11 Likes

Basically it’s a forum moderator position.

6 Likes

yeh I was originally on the understanding that what they have been doing was what their new positions would entail but its now more obvious that it because their activities they “ranked up”

7 Likes

:thinking:
i don’t think i’d trust discobot with that much power, SkyNet foot soldiers already in key positions. -Robot uprising imminent!

also, is anyone else, besides me; scared the bejeeebers out, by that suspect look on the Racoon’s face?!? :scream: -it’s plotting something for sure!

10 Likes