Welcome our new Community Leaders!

Hey Chronopeeps, I wanted to let everyone know that we’ve promoted some longtime, amazing, and fabulous community members to Community Leaders! That’s right, capitalization! Without further ado, allow me to introduce the Community Leader team; please welcome the following folks by replying with appropriate gifs.

@KSib:
Certified Discord Master – KSib can typically be found in our illustrious Discord community, surviving the daily torrent of memes, but with this promotion you’ll be able to find him around these parts as well.

@delenn13:
Deal Diva – delenn13 ain’t no lurker, as one of the most active community members on, she has her fingers on the pulse of the gaming deal universe, constantly letting everyone know about great game deals around the net.

@PeteMcc:
ARG Alumnus – PeteMcc has been with us since the very beginning, asking us the hard questions about what the hell we’re doing with Chrono. Since then, he’s hosted several giveaways, including one with beautiful art, and been a key contributor in solving the various ARGs we’ve run.

Expect to see to see these folks around creating more community content, guiding discussions, and wrangling unruly topics and users (when necessary). They will be your first line of support when you have questions, concerns, or have ideas for community events, so feel free to hit them up. Of course, yself, @dusty, and @frst will still be around regularly to post random gifs and generally contribute nothing of value.

com-optimize

47 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

It sure is a busy day around here. Hard to keep up with everything going on.

Congrats on the promotion @PeteMcc, @delenn13, and @KSib (sorry forgot your name for a sec).

15 Likes

We’re opposites then, a torrent of memes is something that keeps me alive.

Congratulations to our dearest @delenn13 and @PeteMcc !!
And a warm welcome to @KSib

13 Likes

Haha! Just sent a ‘congratulations’ PM to @delenn13 after seeing her post at the patch notes thread.

(sorry to hog your probably already stuffed inbox, dear)

Congrats are in order to all of you!

You rock, guys (:

giphy%20(3)

giphy%20(2)

11 Likes

:hushed:
i guess that means we better behave around here, or face the ultimate power of our new almighty leaders :thinking:

congrats @PeteMcc
promotion
and @delenn13 too ofc
boss%20lady
-no kicking football around inside the house now forum-mom is home? :thinking: :smile:

and to @KSib -whatever those dark arts you rule are :wink:
:+1: :hugs:

14 Likes

We made sure to task them with a close watch of the troublemaker known as Gnuffi.

25 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

23 Likes

Congrats everyone! @PeteMcc, @delenn13, and @KSib!

LOL!

10 Likes

Thanks so much! I haven’t been on the forum anywhere near as much as Discord, but hopefully you’ll see this face around a bit more in these parts. :smiley:

Don’t worry I have my eye on @Gnuffi :wink:
If you haven’t, feel free to join in on the discord as well! Nexus

21 Likes

Congrats delenn13, PeteMcc and KSib. I’d never have thought 3 Gnuffi alts would rise to prominence so quickly!

24 Likes

the real question is why they didn’t all get promoted, though I guess that would be too obvious

13 Likes

Thanks, everyone. My RSS feeds paid off. LOL

21 Likes

Thanks everyone. Do my best to do right by the role.

20 Likes

Congrats @PeteMcc @delenn13 @KSib. Remember big brother is watching and if you slip up this is your punishment.:smile:
giphy

21 Likes

Congratulation you three! You most definitely deserve the position. :hugs:

Sidenote: those teal shields look really nice beside your names. :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Omg congrats!! The shield looks :fire: lit :fire:
You deserve It so much!! :heart_eyes:

I feel protected already :relieved:

13 Likes

Wow congrats to you all, such fitting titles.

12 Likes