Warframe freebies with Twitch Prime

Hot on the heels of the Warframe freebies in the Humble Daedalic bundle, we’re also getting more swag from Twitch Prime. Cheggitout:

https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

Requirements:

1. Twitch account
  2. Amazon Prime account that’s linked to Twitch (or a Twitch subscription)
  3. Warframe account that’s linked to Twitch

After you’ve linked up everything, head over to Twitch to claim the Prime loot. It’ll shoot the items over to your Warframe account. First wave nets you a free Warframe (Trinity) and a free syandana (fancy cape). There are going to be three more waves of gear and weapons, so if you play Warframe you’re going to want to get in on this!

6 Likes

i’m just gonna poke @Madway about this, just in case it’s something might want to see, :hugs: :+1:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Bit lacking this time around. I got the bonus when it was Frost Prime, Soma Prime and Scindo Prime. Is any more gear going to be added to this?

1 Like

Yup looks like a bunch more coming soon

2 Likes

Did I stutter? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unfortunately, we don’t know what those are going to be yet. I’m guessing the weapon will be a Twitch-skinned slightly upgraded version of something already in the game and the gear will probably be cosmetics and temporary boosts, but hey, free stuff. :smiley:

3 Likes

Man I miss playing warframe. I played it on PS4 and since I don’t have that anymore I didn’t want to go through the trouble of starting over on PC, especially with all of the new stuff. I even had lots of prime armors and weapons as well.

3 Likes

Was not sure if you meant it as 3 extra items added to this this offer, or 3 separate waves (i.e. a new bundle offered each month for the next 3 weeks/months)

2 Likes

:thinking:
-obvious conclusion would be 1 new item, per year, -over the next 3 years :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately, what info they gave was all I had. They just say “coming soon”, and given that they’ve done monthly things for other games in the past (Hearthstone, HotS, et cetera) where you had to keep coming back for a new key/link, I’m guessing we’re going to have to come back in July, August, and September to claim the other three packs.

1 Like

I’ve been on mad burnout with Warframe, so much so that I actually switched to Destiny 2 recently (fight me @Fraggles). I still haven’t even played Plains of Eidolon.

That said, I wouldn’t mind trying to get back into the game. If you want me to switch to an Alt account or just help out with my normal account, I might actually enjoy getting back into Warframe.

2 Likes

I’ll fight you any time, but we’ll have to do so in a better game. : )

3 Likes