So, if I’m not completely inept at searching the Chrono forums, we don’t have a specific thread to talk about
Half-Life 3 what Valve has been up to.
I’m creating this because I’m always on the lookout for anything innovating Valve may be packing, especially in regards Linux gaming. Not because I’m a fan of theirs (I’m not), but because I feel they are a decent thermometer for the gaming market and its trends.
Today I read the following article:
From what I’ve been able to tell, most chronies aren’t fans of the Steam Controller. I am, so I’m interested in these news. In case anyone else is too, there you go!
& about the Steam Controller:
- I’ve used and liked the Steam Controller.
- I’ve tried out and disliked the Steam Controller.
- I’d rather stick to my controller of choice (like the PS4 controller).
- I enjoy trying out new hardware, so I’m interested in SC news whether I’ve used it or not.
- I don’t care about any of this.
Bellow are some categorized recent news regarding Valve, in case anyone missed them.
Anyways, let me know your thoughts, people!
<smol>Obligatory “sorry for the long post.”