[Updated 20/april/18] Coin Shop • New Games Arriving TODAY!

Enki, all posts ever: “Pixels! Give me all the pixels!”

Gnuffi, pauses video at 3seconds, checks Enki now owns Butcher
-yea seems about right :thinking:

:joy:

6 Likes

That “no”… I could hear your hopes and dreams getting shattered.
I’ve laughed way too hard at this, I’m sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

strangely compelling…

4 Likes

You have the comedy timing right, I really mean it.

Now, with the compliments out of the way…

5 Likes

It’s not a mosque but a shrine here…I call it “Canada’s DRUG Store”. If you don’t keep drinking it, you get a headache…like you are going thro withdrawals.

5 Likes

Quick tangent I love when a game has a demo so I have an idea of what I’m getting into.

Like Butcher.

4 Likes

I decided to nab butcher :slight_smile:

6 Likes

5 Likes

BUTCHER for 4k, great!

3 Likes

I am surprised by how quick Gone Home is going at 10000 as it’s my number 1 worst game of all time.

7 Likes

Am I the only one that loves Gone Home? :see_no_evil: Maybe bc I’m younger dunno but I loved it.

I absolutely get that you won’t spend so many coins in a game that you can really tell It’s not up your alley. (And 10k gets everybody hyped)

But don’t feel discouraged if you see it cheap and you kinda feel like playing It.

5 Likes

Than whom?

3 Likes

10 Likes

Than the average community-poster hahaha but It’s just a funny feeling, y’all have young spirits :ghost: I can barely notice.

2 Likes

My spirit is ancient, it’s a hand-me-down. It was all tired and threadbare before I even got it.

7 Likes

I feel so bad now :joy::joy: sorry not-so-young-people I’ll open a thread to talk about the weather and other with pics of construction sites for you to coment on. Maybe a pigeon pics only thread? :thinking:

4 Likes

You want some of this, huh?

6 Likes

They actually scare me a little bit in real life lmao they don’t give a crap about people and fly so low. I need a crash course on pigeons before I’m ready to join the club.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Eh, Gone Home is the only game I’ve had recommended to me by a friend that ended up in the coin shop since I started, so I grabbed it. To those complaining about the price, consider your supply and demand curves. It’s 94% sold out after 1.5 days, so I think a number of us were just glad to have something to spend their coins on (which, BTW, are free silly money anyhow).

And I guess since pigeons are a thing now…

12 Likes