[Updated 20/april/18] Coin Shop • New Games Arriving TODAY!

Update: Coin shop announcements will no longer be provided here, for the new additions to the coin shop check the official topics each friday, usually posted by @lonin.

Feel free to discuss the newly added games here.

Old

Decided to leave the initial post here so the first replies doesn’t look weird and out of place. But I can’t get the images to work ( ಠ益ಠ)

https://image.prntscr.com/image/RCdpzeUZSPeYTif9Skv6Dw.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/g5PgP4sr09vd6/giphy.gif

Post your speculations ~

16 Likes

Zonitron bundle

8 Likes

LIAR!

You made me think they were already live.

4 Likes

still can’t believe @dusty wouldn’t allow us to sneak peek any longer :joy:

https://206.81.1.216/t/new-games-tonight/5011/13

it’s almost as if Chrono wants it to be secret only revealed last minute :thinking:, but surely something like that doesn’t make sense

<—>

i think i’m starting to get at what it’s all about
:crazy_face:
a method in the madness

the 6k game is obviously a refill of Insurgency(or Brigador - 25keys only) , and the 3k is logically super duper party pooper(to balance things out) :rofl:

4 Likes

10 Likes

:sob: I won’t be able to purchase the 6k one anytime soon, so I hope that whatever it is, it doesn’t sell out too fast if it’s something I wish to get. No idea what they could be. But I’ve found some interesting games that I would never have heard about without Chrono. But since I like guessing games that make me feel like a fool for even wishing that I could be right, I’m gonna guess that Zafehouse Diaries 2 and Costume Quest are the games as those are both games that I would be very, very interested in getting and will get when I have the money. However, I know that I am wrong and this is just wishful thinking. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

I only have 1K I just hope I can get to 3k and 6k before 1 week? Please put all the games I want for 1k, thanks. Hahhaa

3 Likes

hmm, makes me think about a new type thread :thinking:

3 Likes

The sad coins thread, the one we cheer when we get to 1k, 3k and 6k and leave to never go back again. Lol.

3 Likes

I have great hope for those two new games, especially the 6k one, my hands burn with the 16k I possess .

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the games are revealed at pre-set times, or does it happen randomly at some point after the friday deal is revealed? It’s always a tad annoying, not knowing the exact time. A countdown would’ve been nice.

3 Likes

Lately they have gone live the same time as the friday daily deal but part of the reason they don’t have a timer is because it can vary.

2 Likes

Annnnnd they are up! Did you grab any?

1 Like

Well, no. I’ll wait again 2 weeks and have faith in the future.

1 Like

Also not my cup of tea, but the games do look nice. :tea:

1 Like

Okay, gotta save up for Dead in Bermuda. :confused: I mean, I do own it on Origin thanks to their On the House deal a few months back, but I prefer it on steam so that when Dead in Vinland is released I have both games on one platform…

2 Likes

I was looking at Dead in Bermuda but the reviews have me leaning towards no, I think it will end up frustrating me in a bad way, sounds a little too rng based.

1 Like

It’s actually quite fun to me, it is frustratingly difficult to survive for long but there is an “easy mode” that you can toggle in the options during gameplay that won’t have you die too fast before completing the game. Plus getting to know all the characters and their backstories was very interesting to me and learning who works well with whom and where is quite different with what I’m used to and is nice.

1 Like

Meltdown has been purchased. It looks awesome!

3 Likes

The song in the Meltdown trailer is the same song that 5 Hour Energy uses for their TV commercials.

3 Likes