[Updated 20/april/18] Coin Shop • New Games Arriving TODAY!

Guess your prediction was just a little off :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Clearly enough people thought it was a good option for usage of the coins, as it is now sold out. It’s amazing that both games sold out so quickly. Time to wait another 2 weeks!

4 Likes

totally, seems like some ppl would even almost start a riot cuz they missed it

2 Likes

A L L H A I L H Y P N O P I G E O N

3 Likes

headache pigeon

2 Likes

by how fast it went I’m guessing they didn’t have alot of copys to give out but even then it went quick.

3 Likes

Heresy!

coo… coo…

3 Likes

Did the person writing the description really go on a vacation to Mexico? And I say person, because it’s not always Alex doing it.

1 Like

Really looking forward to next batch of coin games, hopefully they will be at least as good as the previous 2 games were

4 Likes

Ok, so I’m kinda confused. I just found this thread, so until today I never knew when new games were added to the coin shop. So everyday after I check the daily deal and collect my coins I always go to the coin shop to see if anything new was added. Today I noticed that Butcher and Gone Home was in the store, but they were sold out. I figured that they were added today and just sold out super quick. But then I came here and found out that they were added 9 days ago? And this isn’t the first time this has happened. It’s probably the fourth or fifth time that new games didn’t show up for me until they were sold out and in the ‘past games’ section. And it always seems to happen with the higher quality games. I have a crap ton of coins saved up because of this. Anyone know why this could be happening? Or does it ever happen to anyone else?

2 Likes

Are you subscribed to the e-mails by chrono and do you check your mail? It seems you just don’t know the timing of them being added to the shop too. :slight_smile:
It’s always around the same time every 2 weeks.

And some games get sold out pretty fast … so you kinda need to check them as soon as they get added

3 Likes

games are added to the coin shop every other friday usually
by now there is not much guess work about it, we sorta got “the day” established a while a go, as only a very few times has it been “early” or pushed past friday, and all other/vast majority always came every other friday on the dot
So friday, every 2 weeks, next time should be this friday in 5 days
and usually around/little after deal reset time,
only thing that is still a little “guesswork” is the exact time, since that’s always sorta undisclosed to keep us on the edge.
But usually around or little after deal reset anyway, so that’s the time to stay on your toes

2 Likes

Like I said, since finding this thread I now know when the games are added, that’s not the problem. It’s that half the time the new games never show up for me to purchase, they only show up once they’re sold out. I check the coin shop everyday and Butcher and Gone Home were never available for purchase. They finally just showed up today, 9 days later, sold out.

1 Like

if that’s actually the case, (and you didn’t just overlook/miss them which i believe could be easy), that’s probably some sort of browser issue thingy
-because i’ve never seen that thing/issue happen, ever, on chrome or firefox
if something went wrong (like my extension blocking something) it were all that were missing, and not just a select few, or recently added.
i’d take a look at your browser/settings/extensions if that’s actually the case, or keep a better eye out on the titles in the future ofc to not miss the newer ones
(butcher did sell out extremely fast tho, it does happen to some titles. Either very popular and/or lower supply of keys vs demand)

4 Likes

Our 20160-minute wait is almost over! Less than 1 day away! :slight_smile: Too bad 1 day is still 1440 minutes!

8 Likes

Check the coin store in 24-30 hours from now :wink:

5 Likes

That’s like 86400 seconds, there’s no time for that!

7 Likes

Coming soon
4500 and 6000 coins

6 Likes

Mini Bump so no excuses to those who have missed out in the past - Fingers crossed for awesomeness.

7 Likes

Update on Gone Home now that I had a chance to play it: definitely enjoyed it, I felt like there was a lot of depth to the character stories, and it was neat discovering new clues that radically changed your perspective on them. Maybe not for everyone, but now I’m really interested in Tacoma…

5 Likes