[Updated 20/april/18] Coin Shop • New Games Arriving TODAY!

I can never work it out correctly. How many minutes until new games drop?

15? 45?

2 Likes

The sooner the better, I wanna sleep :sleeping:

2 Likes

83ce43cb1c04adc2228ff48303fac154

source.

5 Likes

They have officially dropped!

Edit: Tengami looks neat, maybe gonna try that one

5 Likes

Who will buy first?

gggg

9 Likes

PURCHASED.

feels like the Flash, man. all must call me Barry now.

5 Likes

Well, I own Tengami, and the other game looks…meh.

So Yamcha :frowning:

3 Likes

Meh, Tengami looks like a 1€ puzzle game for mobile (a good looking one but still I don’t need that) and draw a stickman is like…uhm…boring.

Back to CoD and MM :3

1 Like

9 Likes

Ok! Barry! Now you deserve it

2 Likes

Think I’ll pass on this week’s games (coin wallet breathes a sigh of relief), even though I had Tengami on my wishlist at one point. It’s a beautiful looking game, but the gameplay doesn’t look all that engaging. Maybe if it were 1000 coins…

4 Likes

This isn’t a negotiation

5 Likes

listened to some of the ost for Tengami.
Already blown away by it. So i immediately looked up the composer and went. “ahhh, that makes sense”
David flip’n Wise of Donkey Kong Country fame. :heart_eyes:

I would probably buy the game if it had the ost bundled…

Who am i kidding, i’m gonna buy it anyway. :grin:

6 Likes

I did like tengami (easy 100%) a fun game to play if you like relaxing games and puzzles

6 Likes

I was tempted to get tengami because of the art and music, but not so sure, why is the metacritic score so low?

6 Likes

few reviews http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/tengami, so any negative (or positive) will weigh a lot
and pc “critics” are usually fairly negative towards certain games/concepts… sometimes a game doesn’t click for what it is, vs what a critic think something should be, so “niche” experiences usually get slapped more often than not
then again with 9+ or even 10 scores repeatedly getting tossed around willy nilly to “certain games” year after year, sorta feels like scores might be completely worthless and one has to read various in depth opinions just to form a basic yes/no recommendation…

8 Likes

And it was released on the IPad + Android too that is never good for reviews

6 Likes

true, some games also gets “berated” merely for having been on mobile, despite a game/experience might very well be suitable for pc too, where then the “extra” critic should come from the quality of port instead -tho that’s not always the case
small or even time waster games could be great when you have a break and sit on your laptop. can’t see why there is all this mobile-pc snobbery as long as it’s a decent game that’s also been ported well :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Well, you two convinced me, I just bought it… Now I am dreading not having coins for the next round… We will just have to wait and see, I guess! :smile:

6 Likes

-as a difference it sits on 82% on steam recommendation (out of 500 purchases) vs the 57 from 5 “critics” on metacritic…
(can’t speak to it myself as haven’t tried it) but when the difference is so glaring, i usually try to trust/read the users “review” more than some “cod 10/10 GOTY 1986-3050!” critismo professionale vidya garme extraordinaire “i has type on keyboard”-tribbles

5 Likes