Unreal Engine Free For The Month

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Some of this stuff is really cool. Wish I had the know how, time and inspiration to do something like that.

5 Likes

Yup. A lot of these are cool. Ty for the reminder @ToxicScarecrow

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $179.95 USD

Almost completely forgot about this I’ve been so busy with other stuff :laughing:

9 Likes

Interesting you said that as I thought of this and you just the other day, lol. Thanks @ToxicScarecrow ^^

6 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

[continues to download these, has zero plans to ever do anything with them XD]

7 Likes

This month’s freebies: $419.95 USD

8 Likes

The Big Niagara Bundle looks like a “create your own Rez Infinite bundle” - If I ever touch these that would be a sweet one to play with.

6 Likes

One of these days I will sit down and actually play around with this stuff…one of these days.

Morgan Freeman narrating, “That day never came.”

6 Likes

LOL at the Morgan Freeman reference :rofl: He should probably read my Steam Backlog. :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Or your Wishlist, :wink:

5 Likes

I was being merciful!!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $319.95 USD

9 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow Early reminder. XD

Ship and corals. Sounds like a HOG scene element set up, doesn’t it @delenn13 :laughing:

7 Likes

Unreal Engine HOG would sure be something.
Something I wouldn’t be able to play.

6 Likes

@Danacscott Yeo, anything nautical. :sailboat: :ring_buoy: :anchor:

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $241.95 USD

11 Likes

Basic multiplayer melee, ships, a shantytown. Some of y’all need to make a pirate game. =P

7 Likes

Sea of Thieves! XD. Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 ^^

7 Likes

We might be able to release it before Skull and Bones if we start now!

5 Likes