Unreal Engine Free For The Month

This month’s freebies: $153.95 USD

7 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $194.95 USD

++Disclaimer++ This time around I needed to accept a new EULA prior to being able to checkout with these free assets. I did not read it, so I’m not sure if it is unique to the Marketplace or if they are just updating it for the entire platform. It’s possible that users will need to accept the same one if they try to grab the free games as well. Just giving a heads up in the event someone does not want to agree to the new EULA.

8 Likes

Thanks for the disclaimer, @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Myrr claimed but forgot to thank our scarecrow. Purr. Thanks.

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $354.95 USD

10 Likes

Thank you fluffy @ToxicScarecrow

5 Likes

Thanks @ToxicScarecrow :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $164.95 USD

10 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure if this really belongs here but figured its worth a share either way. Explore the Old West with these free Unreal Engine assets - Unreal Engine

8 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

These are part of their permanently free collection, but this is a new tutorial. They have tutorials like this that walk you through how to build projects utilizing certain assets out of their free collection. Great find!

6 Likes

This month’s freebies: $399.95 USD

++Disclaimer++ There is a new license agreement that you will need to agree to prior to checkout if you wish to grab these. It’s that time of year where companies are updating their agreements.

8 Likes

5 Likes

In the event someone grabbed these from January’s freebies and did not get the email. I just received this from Epic:

Edit: It looks like they even removed it from my library, so that’s probably for the better. If I ever make something I won’t need to remember not to use those assets.

6 Likes

This month’s freebies: $299.95 USD

7 Likes

5 Likes

Oooh sky and water freeness. Nice! Thanks @ToxicScarecrow

5 Likes

This month’s freebies: $273.95 USD

10 Likes