Ubisoft forward giveaway

Apparently if you watch for 1 min signed into ubisoft account u get watch dogs 2
It starts in a few hours

“The event officially starts at 3:00 PM eastern on July 12, but according to the support page you can get the game between 2:30 and 4:30 PM Eastern.”

18 Likes

I’ve made sure to let Firefox open this page at startup.

Now it says it’ll go live in 102 minutes.

6 Likes

So you get it automatically?

5 Likes

As long as you are logged in and viewing the page before the end of the main show.

4 Likes

Watching 20 minutes for a jacket?
Seems like they’re publishing keys on the stream for games too. So that’s something you can enjoy trying over and over fruitlessly if you think you’re a really quick typist.

Or have a really quick OCR program that can capture/copy/paste it into uplay.

4 Likes

Oh really? Nah, I won’t even try haha. I’m good with Watch Dogs 2

Good, just wanted to make sure!

3 Likes

They are displaying codes during the stream for other things, but people are sniping them way faster than of us without a bot can track down and activate.

The site also won’t let me log in…

4 Likes

Ubisoft’s site are always super slow whenever they’re doing anything special or giving anything away, though those are the only times I try to log in so maybe it’s a permanent thing. Luckily I logged in yesterday so this time I didn’t have to verify anything as it just asked if I’m me and as an honest and upstanding person I would obviously never lie about that. So they just let me in with minimum fuzz.

3 Likes

I am logged into the Ubisoft site, but the forward page is telling me to log in, which it’s not letting me. I click on log in with Ubisoft, and it let’s me select my account, but then it just disappears again.

4 Likes

Try to refresh the page, I had to do so before it showed me as logged in.

3 Likes

I did, a bunch of times already, will try again in a few minutes, or go get an autoclicker to refresh every minute for a little bit.

5 Likes

@YQMaoski You have 45 minutes until the show starts (now they’re the in the pre-show). Hopefully you would be logged in by that time.

4 Likes

as long as you are logged in for 1 minute before the end of the main show, so I have an hour and a half… haha… still refreshing.

4 Likes

I am in, now I am just going to leave it online and go fire up the grill outside… :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah, brilliant. It decided to log me out for no reason and now I can’t log in. Solid service as always ubisoft. This is why I’ve never put my trust into your platform.

3 Likes

Looks like we’re on the same boat.
I’ve been trying to log in, but it either stays stuck on the Ubisoft logo animation or just refuses to log in at all.

3 Likes

And I am joining the same boat. I was signed in…The screen froze and I had to refresh and I was signed out. Now I can’t get back in.

3 Likes

As expected from anything ubisoft related, all the unnecessary nuisance. I was logged in since before the whole thing started and now after being logged out for no reason, I can’t log back in because of the mass wave of people trying to do the same.

I don’t know why I even bother.

4 Likes

There’s a reason why people say Ubisoft’s logo looks like the plan view of a poop emoji.

3 Likes

“Hey, log in to our site so you can earn rewards during the stream. Don’t mind the site being a junk due to our poorly coded chatbox. What? No, I meant log in to this side thing now to claim your reward. What was that? Yeah, we logged you out of everything now, good luck trying to get back in. Error? Nope, you just have to log in like all the other 500.000 people trying, dummy.”

4 Likes